The General Conversation Area

Hah, well apparently i'll be in charge of whatever camera they have with them....so who knows. A picture may appear that they never saw coming >.>

Don't you just hate those people who get drunken, un respectable picture of you when your drunk....just want to beat their little.......Oh Hi Arby ^_^

No.....and if you come across a pic of me in a pink dress and high heels......its not me, i deny it :p
(joking ofcorse, cross dressing really isn't my thing, sleeping in an armchair is more my thing)

Anyway peoples. i have to head off now, only just managed to reheat my quarter pounder, its been really busy today. Off to the gym tonight so i've got to pack away the burgers and everything so that i can gain even more weight (in muscle) 10 and a half stone of musclyness :D

Tachi- said:
Trshbat... have a large mug full of lemonade and honey, stir it, put it in the microwave for 30seconds, stir again. then sit and drink it.

Add some sugar if you want....But that should do wonders for you if your coming on with a cold.

Thanks. I'll give it a try if I start to feel any worse.

TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
Trshbat... have a large mug full of lemonade and honey, stir it, put it in the microwave for 30seconds, stir again. then sit and drink it.

Add some sugar if you want....But that should do wonders for you if your coming on with a cold.

Or at least give you a five minute sugar rush to do something constructive

Otaku-san said:
TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:

Or at least give you a five minute sugar rush to do something constructive
They are the positives -- the negatives they don't talk about...

Oh and, this always makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time. I go into My Pictures.

2a8018x.png

Hey Skikes - welcome back. We were wondering where you've been....

I've mentioned to CG that I could be heading to dublin for Eirtacon and it would be fun to meet you guys. =)

Did you go to scotland for Eva in the end?

Hey chaos, thanks ^_^

I couldn't figure out what tickets to purchase and then forgot all about it. i dont think its for a months or so yet, so thanks for reminding me. Probs sold out though.

Eirtacon, yeah sounds v cool... never been to a con, i dont know any other geeks, my friends only ever watch anime with me for the lulz :(

Afternoon all.

Mutsumi......ITS GONE! IT'S IN THE HANDS OF THE POSTAL SERVICE NOW! i've chucked in an extra dvd simply because i've made you wait ages, i can only apologise for that.

I see. I was sure that screening was in January, no? if it's in Feb then yeah, why not? =)

Eirtacon is at the end of the year, so there's plenty of time for planning that out.

Jesus Christ!! Some Team Excellence worker is coming to sit with me this afternoon to see how excellent I am!! I'm really not i the mood for it. Work is busy as hell and she's here to make sure I act all happy and smile all the time!

.... this maybe the hardest thing I've ever had to do. O_________O

Back