The General Conversation Area

Voddas said:
I like the fact youe said you "actually" enjoyed it. I bet you'd been looking forward to it. lol

Don't definately don't mind Abba, never seen the show but hated the movie. Just kinda grated on me.

Brosnan singing!?! *bork*

Oh, and mornin Chaos. :p
Morning Voddas.
I don't mind ABBA, I know quite a few of their biggest hits and I actually love "The winner takes it all" and I actually added a new song to my list of ABBA songs I like "Lay all your love on me".
I'm part latin american. I'm allowed to be cheesy ;)

Brosnam singing was terrible, but I was honestly surprised at Meryl Streep singing. You can tell she's not a singer, but she did a terrific job, if I may say.

Tachi- said:
Bayonetta
Let me know what you think abou this one after you've played it. I want to get it, but I'm not sure I want to pay 40 quid on it just yet.

Its been made by the same folks that made DMC. (i think they are the same team that picked up DMC 1, 3 and 4)

Similar gameplay, fast actioned 3rd person shoot em up. I thoroughly enjoy the DMC games (Bar DMC2, that was shoddy) If you've played any of the games then you'll know that bayonetta is in essence the same thing, just a female character.

You can't really diss the ABBA like. Though many will try. :roll:

You should do what I'm gonna do with Bayonetta, wait till the back end of next month and go to Gamestation for a preowned. It'll knock a few bob off like.
:thumb:

Hey Tachi, you've been watching Saikano? How are you feeling, not suicidal I hope. I remember watching it a few years ago. It's pritty messed up from what I recall.

edit: Only ever played the very first DMC. Never completed it either with it being a rent. Tempted to buy DMC4 though. Seen my brother on it before and it looks fuuuun. =D

edit again: Off to lunch. Catch you in a bit. *vacates*

It's abit strange....i've watched 4 eps and i'm not entirely sure where its going, one minute it looks like a queit love story anime....the next minute people are dying and she's dropping bombs out of her back like breaking a sweat....it makes no sense at all. probably why i've not touched it since completing the first disc. I'll pick it up later down the road.

I'm caught between two sides of myself....DMC was excellent, DMC4 has better graphics and Nero.... However i'm not entirely sure i'd rate DMC higher than the first game of the series.

Well
Dante's from first game through to the 4th.
Trish is from the first game, a reincarnation of Dante's mother.
Virgil/Angelo Is Dante's brother (virgil = half human half demon in 3rd game. Angelo = full demon in 1st game)
Lady = from the third game (Virgils right hand man's daughter)
Nero = new to the series, has primarily nothing to do with Dante and the crew bar the fact they cross paths in the latest game.

And on that note....i'm off to look about the town, see if anything takes my fancy. (Been feeling sick since friday so i'll be eating healthily today)

Enjoy your SPAM fritters Tachi. :D

On the DMC front, I'll probably borrow DMC4 anyway, so story line won't bother me too much. Just wanna shoot some monster ass! lol
Looking fwd to Bayonetta more like. ^__^

******* Windows7 hates me being on the internet. I can't understand why the **** I keep getting "Limited Access" followed by a disconnection. Sometimes i'm only connected 10 minutes before this **** happens, other times 2 hours or so, any ideas?

It's ******* annoying when i'm downloading Games off of Steam and it keeps cutting out -_-

In Cex, Bayonetta = £32.00 Everywhere else = £42.99
more than a tenner down for second hand.....I think i might scrounge around my accounts and procure enough for that :p

As for healthy lunch, Kayls said subway....the salad bowl thing.
I revoked the word "healthy" and replaced it with "alright for you" And decided to get a footlong italian BMT. Chomped through half of it so far and have a diet coke on the standby.

It has lettuce, red onion and green peppers with lite mayo....with cooked meats i can't complain, its balanced :p
I might just go back to the docs and get put back on tablets ( stomach aches arent uncommon for me :( )
I might finish my backlog in hopes that when thats all sorted i will be able to buy further anime/games

chaos said:
You are legend =) I'll wait until it drops to 25 though ;)

Ahthankayou *bows* :p
I've checked blockbusters too....Its £49.99 and taken 20% off it you get it for £39.99....Still alot more money than i would have liked.

I think i'll give it a while longer. i noticed that the prices at Cex has dropped (if only slightly) from £35 to £32 for assasins creed 2.

I think it'd be easier to buy it off Amazon, i'll check Zavvi too.

ayase said:
chaos said:
So, how's things for you? Have you decided if you're staying or moving? Like I said before, come south! =D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZBPu7jJbJU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZBPu7jJbJU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>;)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gGf82oCyLEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gGf82oCyLEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

(Sorry, it took me so long to reply...)

Back