The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
lol =) good for you Tachi, but you've got a nice job already or so I've heard ;)

:eek: Chaos old friend.....your either a comedian....or mental lol. My job is hellish today. I'm sat eating my footlong subway right now....for the moment....the tides of paperwork have receeded further than harr hills hairline.

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
lol =) good for you Tachi, but you've got a nice job already or so I've heard ;)

:eek: Chaos old friend.....your either a comedian....or mental lol. My job is hellish today. I'm sat eating my footlong subway right now....for the moment....the tides of paperwork have receeded further than harr hills hairline.
I'm probably both =)
But most of all, I'm just a misunderstood otaku who is unusually sociable.

I'll be okay when todays over hun. Today's been one of them days that never seems to end, with under an hour to go its looking better :)

What've you been upto?

Just popping on to say...

XD XD XD XDTHEY LET ME HAVE MY HOLIDAY IN MARCH!!!! XD XD XD XD

Don't worry if you have no idea what I'm going on about. *wipes brow* Thank god. I'm so relieved.

*gives Tachi a hug* :)

I had college today so after that I went into town and got volume 7 of Hellsing as Waterstones had it half price. After looking in a few shops I went home as the rain came down more heavily :p

Edit: Hiya Voddas and good to hear :D

MONONOKE said:
*gives Tachi a hug* :)

I had college today so after that I went into town and got volume 7 of Hellsing as Waterstones had it half price. After looking in a few shops I went home as the rain came down more heavily :p

Edit: Hiya Voddas and good to hear :D

Thank you mono *gives mono a hug back*
19 minutes to go.

Good work voddas :) sticking to your guns :thumb:

hey mono, as stuart points out, I was thinking of you earlier.
Voddas said:

Don't worry if you have no idea what I'm going on about. *wipes brow* Thank god. I'm so relieved.
And good triumphs in the end! Congrats mate, enjoy it!

stuart-says-yes said:
what about nyani she's a girl right ?
Yes she is. Maybe it's just that my concept of regular is broken...

Voddas said:
THEY LET ME HAVE MY HOLIDAY IN MARCH!
Great news! Savour the taste of victory...

chaos said:
So, how's things for you? Have you decided if you're staying or moving? Like I said before, come south! =D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZBPu7jJbJU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZBPu7jJbJU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>;)

Voddas said:

Good to hear you won in the end :thumb:

Jayme said:
ilmaestro said:
You guys really need to think up better forum events.

I'll murder you in your sleep.

Sounds like a rape game.

For all the posters with good news. "Well done, and have fun"
For all the posters with bad news."That's a shame. just try again"

I have nothing more to add, apart from a new fawn overcoat I got today

Back