The General Conversation Area

-_- I'm doing crap in my mathematics lately... 1st the Battles mix-up, now it's my measurements...

I think I divided my height (67 inches) by 13 instead of 12 (ft), and the calculator came up roughly 5.1...
I'm actually 5.6 (5 ft, 6 inches) when I do it right. I gained 5 inches overnight!! XD

But yeah, I'm still a short-****. :p

Chaz said:
-_- I'm doing crap in my mathematics lately... 1st the Battles mix-up, now it's my measurements...

I think I divided my height (67 inches) by 13 instead of 12 (ft), and the calculator came up roughly 5.1...
I'm actually 5.6 (5 ft, 6 inches) when I do it right. I gained 5 inches overnight!! XD

Glad I'm taller than someone. :p

I know the lemmings saved me.

I'm looking forward to the weekend too chaos
Tomorrow night i'm at a friend of the gf's 18th party. will probably head into town afterwards too.

From friday till sunday i'm staying round the gf's house so i expect to be eating loads of pizza as i doubt she'll bother cooking me dinner lol.
Hopefully i'll be spending most of saturday tucked up in bed sleeping....if i get woken up it'll be a re-enactment of the black bear with a headache in the adverts :p

I bought heat guy J yesterday after work. and bought rachet and clank - a crack in time at lunch today....until i can find a copy of Raging blast i'll be playing R&C to my hearts content ^_^

Chaz said:

What kind of tape-measure has inches marked but not feet?

I'm 5' 6". I think we need to make sure the next generation are malnourished as children in order to bring the average height down a bit.

At 5' 11"/6' it seems I'm a relative giant, towering over all. This pleases me.

What doesn't please me is that my wireless mouse keeps double clicking, even though I'm only pressing the button once. Piece of crap.

Chaz said:

You know, if you need help with maths just ask. I'm tempted to shout "Trust me, I'm a mathematician", but hey >.>

Your a short **** fabio :p
out of the 5 of us (me and my best mates)
Ali is 5ft 6
I'm 5ft 9.5
Leo's 6ft 1
Bens 6ft 2.5
sams 6ft 6.

I'm the only one who's average height lol

ayase said:
What kind of tape-measure has inches marked but not feet?

I'm 5' 6". I think we need to make sure the next generation are malnourished as children in order to bring the average height down a bit.[/quote]
Tell me about it. I went to find anything that measures inches etc, and found 2 things... both had the "inches only policy" on them. No feet or meters, please! *Face palm*

As for the malnourished kids, only one thing comes to mind about us...
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-A35tR7eAA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-A35tR7eAA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

I'm only 6ft 1 roughly, though i would guess thats pretty tall. It doesn't feel it much, hah. I know a fair few people who are around my height, its about normal.

Tachi- said:
I bought heat guy J yesterday after work. and bought rachet and clank - a crack in time at lunch today....until i can find a copy of Raging blast i'll be playing R&C to my hearts content ^_^

I hear that RB is crap. Ratchet is great though.

fabricatedlunatic said:
At 5' 11"/6' it seems I'm a relative giant, towering over all. This pleases me.

What doesn't please me is that my wireless mouse keeps double clicking, even though I'm only pressing the button once. Piece of crap.

Mine done that, Logitec I think it was, made closing/minimizing windows a right nightmare

CitizenGeek said:
Going through the from the beginning is cheering me up a bit though. It's interesting to see that AUKN has it's share of pretty and or sexy people as well as ... not so pretty people and just average people, too. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE! :O One highlight of the thread is McIcy being in total denial about his weight and taking offence to someone saying he looks like Peter Kay. LOL! :]

Do you feel qualified enough to be a judge on:

Untitled-2.jpg

I honest to God think this could be more popular than the Character Battles.

stuart-says-yes said:
Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
Going through the from the beginning is cheering me up a bit though. It's interesting to see that AUKN has it's share of pretty and or sexy people as well as ... not so pretty people and just average people, too. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE! :O One highlight of the thread is McIcy being in total denial about his weight and taking offence to someone saying he looks like Peter Kay. LOL! :]

Untitled-2.jpg

Aion could be the dark horse of this competition :D

Or the back end of the pantomime horse :p

Shush Aion does not like Dark Horse as they are too expensive.

Haha, nice idea Jayme! skikkes is clearly the most attractive member on AUKN by a fairly wide margin, so I don't think it'd be a very suspenseful competition or anything :p

I think it'd be a pretty fun idea, anyways, though like I said, I think the eventual winners will be very obvious (although, that's not too different from the character battles, I guess :p).

stuart-says-yes said:
Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:

Untitled-2.jpg

Can we actually have one for boys and girls just like the character battles then?
Considering the only regular female here never posts pics of her anywhere (AFAIK), I don't believe it would be much of a competition :p

Yeah, I considered making it "person" or doing one for "female" but its ultimately redundant and would have probably turned into a misogyny fest again.

As chaos has already said....mono doesn't post pics of herself so it'd be a sausage fest compo for who's better looking....that alone could make AUKN look like a gay anime forum.

I'm picturing things like top trumps. a pic of yourself and then below your qualities; Anime knowledge. how many series watched. (same for manga) and things like "Frequent poster number" or something lol.

Morning all,
I wish i was back at home playing ratchet and clank....was up till 3.30am playing a crack in time (mainly due to getting home and accidentally falling asleep most of the evening)

Back