The General Conversation Area

meanwhile, no snow for 2 days and it's a bigger nightmare then when it was snowing

just had the fun of seeing a car comming at me backwards the wrong way round a round-a-bout :D

Hey there foggies, been a long time since i came on, it's just that i've been away..for a long time. It's been a mix of repainting gates, reranging decor picking up dragon quest 8 to play and deciding which next arc i should take in brave soul. Anyhow i'll leave the small stuff out and be hanging round the chatroom if ya wanna know more.

For any new pillocks that where sad enough to join and still come here "WELCOME ABROAD" I'm the eccentric **** that will tell you as it is, and will contributes to this site with odd topics that are as popular as exploring Princess Diana's death conspiracy.

I more a less know whats up on licenses, sentai filmworks printing ADV's catlog, FUNi providing cheaper versions of Geneons wears and a scheduled second season of Crome Shelled Regis for 2010

Felli Loss and I will be awaiting

poster60771678.jpg

I've been here and there.... just not on here much.

Now look my previous post has been shunted.

If you like to know more turn to page 567 (shamless plug 101)

ayase said:
Hah! I just know that often people from other, sensible countries like Brazil which use the metric system exclusively

There's of course more of Latin America that uses this system, and naturally Japan. The only thing I know Japan does imperial, is the amount of episodes they put on a series by average

BlackWolf said:
I assume you can't play the same trick they are doing?

I can, and wish to tomorrow.

I've told the manager i can't make it in on friday, nobody else knows. It'll be a nice surprise when they find out in the morning.

On other news i walked from one end of town to the other in my lunch period to see if i could get a zorro hat and mask, turns out they don't have any ¬_¬ so i was looking at batman costumes. Why do i have the feeling i'll turn up on saturday, the only one wearing a costume and end up looking a right knobhead?

you mean like this?

only-fools-and-horses_1932_1.jpg

but don't feel too bad, we went out the night before halloween dressed up thinking that everyone would be seeing how close it was, but no...no one was dressed up making us all look like weirdos. Ah well fun times.

Yeah but a tad taller than dellboi's height :p
And yeah, this being my first costume party since I was about 4 (when I was playing the field as Spiderman and captain scarlet) And it being in public....I’ll only be glad that my batman costume MAY hide who I really am. Doesn’t stop a chav from stabbing me for a laugh though. I mean, in Luton they stab policemen on the town hall steps and leave them for dead, a vigilante like me would last about 30seconds :p

Yeah, but i went aa a pirate, its easy to put together so its not really a costume....but going all out with a batman costume is different. Which is why i need to make sure others are costumed up before i go. otherwise batman will look more like batty-man ¬_¬

:lol: i know your not being serious. In this weather? Pftt let the scummy underworld have its way, even batman knows when to be smart and head home and have a hot toddy with his feet up :p

Tachi- said:
:lol: i know your not being serious. In this weather? Pftt let the scummy underworld have its way, even batman knows when to be smart and head home and have a hot toddy with his feet up :p
LOL =)

Yep, I'm all good now, thanks for asking. And it was suspected swine flu, as doctors are too scared of it, so they diagnose you throught the phone :p

Anyway, it's not nice to ahve swine flu on Christmas Eve. Not nice to faint on NYE as well, because of a severe allergic reaction and them bump your leg and have to take painkilllers for over a week until it subdue... =S

As you can see it's an epic end of year / beggining of decade =P

This year i'll have been knocking around for 2 decades. Suddenly i feel really old.

Off to the pub straight after work. hopefully i won't be in the office tomorrow :)

Back