The General Conversation Area

Afternoon everyone. Well, it sure is snowing again here (I don't know if the sand did anything of note but my road didn't even get any).

I'm currently analysing my recent dreams with the help of some on-line resources. When you dream you're imprisoned in a giant sandstone cube with a dwarf who claims to be the biblical King David, that requires some explanation.

ayase said:
Afternoon everyone. Well, it sure is snowing again here (I don't know if the sand did anything of note but my road didn't even get any).

I'm currently analysing my recent dreams with the help of some on-line resources. When you dream you're imprisoned in a giant sandstone cube with a dwarf who claims to be the biblical King David, that requires some explanation.
It means you need love in your life.

No, Part II of the dream (which I'll not go into) reinforced that, as if I didn't already know.

Part I seems to mean I feel confined, free to expand myself only within boundaries.

kusanagi.png

ayase said:
Part I seems to mean I feel confined, free to expand myself only within boundaries.
Nothing to be woeful about ― your friend has a Bassett Hound! One could never be grave in such favourable circumstances.

This is stupid- i've gotta go into College despite the fact the other high schools in my area are closed. If you saw how much Snow was on the grounds, you'd know why this is so stupid. They've taken pictures and put 'em on their website, and, well it's stupid they expect us to go in.

Mornin all,

Back in work....hopefully not for the full day though.
I'm pretty much sorted for saturday. Deciding if i should buy a suit or not at lunch today. And meant to be out again tonight...

Lastnight i walked to HMV, bought a superman tshirt. Then walked back towards Lloyds, met up with leo. then went to brookes for a couple of drinks and a talk which turned into getting ipod touch's out and listening to music. Turns out my headphones have abandoned me so i'll be buying some new ones at lunch today.
So we then walked to the hungry horse and i had a steak - got a free pint of becks (nothing to scream about)
Then back to sams for a few games of madden and cans of fosters. before heading home, having a mince pie and going to bed :)

I've been told wearing a Superman tshirt under a shirt and tie and jacket doesn't make me superhero-y enough. So i'm off to Buy the full shibang on my lunch break.....Saturday night will go one of a few ways....possible that i could end up with alot of embarrasing pics on facebook :p

Well...You only live once right? :D

I;m older than tach(will be hitting 21 in feb), yet younger than black and mangaman. Ah well, guess thats not too bad. 21 will be just another day to me though really.

mangaman74 said:
BlackWolf said:
this year i'll be one year off two decades and a half of life...gah in 6 years time i'm 30...T_T

Tachi- said:
This year i'll have been knocking around for 2 decades. Suddenly i feel really old.

You guys are making me feel old. I am already mid 30s :(

Atleast You can always rely on the saying "your only as old as you feel"

Sadly, today i've been inputting timesheets and its given me a headache and neck cramp. i feel about 70 right now.

good morning.
After visiting my GP, I've found the name of the illness that undermines my will to work: Sciatic nerve pain.

Nothing serious, but painful =(

Ryo Chan said:
it's frrreeezzziiinnngggg

-18 and our heating has only just come on
-18C? Are you serious? That's awfully cold and I didn't know it could get this cold in the UK....

mangaman74 said:
BlackWolf said:
this year i'll be one year off two decades and a half of life...gah in 6 years time i'm 30...T_T

Tachi- said:
This year i'll have been knocking around for 2 decades. Suddenly i feel really old.

Hey ô-san! finally someone older than me =D (althougth I think Dracos and KevinB are also oder than me...

-18 where you are ryo? thats surprising, i heard most of england was warmer than that. the highlands here got hit by..i think they said -21.9 or something. We're at -10 minimum at the moment here. Could easily get colder, specially for tomorrow apparently.

Hey Arby, clarify something to me please. Does it snows every year in Edimburgh, albeit you don't get white Christmas often or am I mistaken to beleive it usually never snows in Edimburgh?

Tachi- said:
mangaman74 said:
BlackWolf said:

Tachi- said:

Atleast You can always rely on the saying "your only as old as you feel"
Sadly, today i've been inputting timesheets and its given me a headache and neck cramp. i feel about 70 right now.

My brother is 18 months older than me & he keeps saying he is too old to be playing video games :roll:

Back