The General Conversation Area

Morning all, just to say that it's still cold and frozen in the Surrey, so i'm staying under the covers.

Though they said that Scotland was colder then the south pole the other day, so i got an idea. why don't we go to the North Pole, it obviously must be warmer up there

@Stuart: hah, that may have been accurate, if it where a picture of somewhere in scotland ;p From what i know though, we aren't bad for cars, just bad weather to drive in.

Otaku-san said:
Morning all, just to say that it's still cold and frozen in the Surrey, so i'm staying under the covers.
We can't have that in Surrey! Here in the capital we're coping quite well however. My fingerless gloves have come in handy -- I just need to keep my hands in my pockets to prevent the fingertips from becoming too cold.

stuart-says-yes said:
whats thats suppposed to means ?

Ugh. You posted this yesterday.

stuart-says-yes said:
r184852_687001.jpg

Scotland Welcomes Safe Drivers

I don't know what the hell everyone is talking about here, but I must remind you all of one thing about Scotland & burning cars:
Scotland punched a flaming man to the ground. XD

Mutsumi said:
I don't know what the hell everyone is talking about here, but I must remind you all of one thing about Scotland & burning cars:
Scotland punched a flaming man to the ground. XD
"Naebuddy f*cks wae mah holidae!"

Never mess with Weegies.

Yes! I thought all I had left from Christmas sweets was toffees (and those toffee eclairs which were made for the sole purpose of forcing people to eat through the toffee to get the chocolate) but I just found a bag of chocolate pennies I forgot about.

::punches air::

Gervais is my favourite, although his comedian status is debatable.

Panel-show-wise, since that's what modern day comedians are. I like Noel Fielding, Russell Brand, David Mitchell and Michael MacIntyre. I don't mind Jason Manford either.

Also, is Tina Fey a comedian? She'd be high up if she's considered..

stuart-says-yes said:
what about everyones favorite comedian mr ed byrne

I saw him at our Uni back in the early 90s before he made it to TV.

As for favourites for me it is Bill Baily and Eddie Izzard. I also like the more dry styles of Jack Dee and Paul Merton.

A few decent ones there, Paul Merton & David Mitchell get honourable mentions from me.

However, I think we're overlooking who would really win a comedian war...

the_comedian.jpg

Back