The General Conversation Area

No no, Luke Skywalker is the one and only The Joker.

image-thumb5.png

Also, Paul Merton. I don't really like him, but is hilarity when paired when Ian Hislop on Have I Got News For You.

Maxon said:
No love for Eddie Izzard? AUKN I am disappoint.
Dracos said:
As for favourites for me it is Bill Baily and Eddie Izzard.
He's hit and miss with me. He can be very funny but sometimes I just find him a bit tedious. I think it's when he tries to stretch out material beyond my capacity to find it amusing any more. Ross Noble does something similar.

I have a fickle audience. Missing my second self-imposed blog deadline by a single day seemingly caused my daily hits to decrease fourfold overnight and stay at that level for three days. Could just be coincidence, of course (or that after three entries, people are bored of me already).

Additional: I have now learned the value of plugging. More hits in under an hour than in the past three days combined. :D

Did someone link to my blog in the chat? I know, y'know...

Morning :)

Im here....and looks like i have a cold. but thats okay, because going round town at 2am dressed as superman. drinking with Spiderman, batwoman/batgirl. Dangermouse. a Ghostbuster, firewoman, 2 army women and a army man (who i spoke to for half an hour before realising he was carl....the guy who fancied my gf for ages but she was with me so he had to like it or lump it. He's a good bloke though) And a load of people that where meant to dress up as a hero or villian....but wimped out.

It was a good night :) but between 8 and 9.30 i felt like a right weirdo.

Tachi- said:
Morning :)

Im here....and looks like i have a cold. but thats okay, because going round town at 2am dressed as superman. drinking with Spiderman, batwoman/batgirl. Dangermouse. a Ghostbuster, firewoman, 2 army women and a army man (who i spoke to for half an hour before realising he was carl....the guy who fancied my gf for ages but she was with me so he had to like it or lump it. He's a good bloke though) And a load of people that where meant to dress up as a hero or villian....but wimped out.

It was a good night :) but between 8 and 9.30 i felt like a right weirdo.
Sounds like one fine evening =)
But yeah, it has been absurdly cold lately, so goig out in your underwear is not wise. Specially if you use it over your trousers =P

lol tell me about it.

I was out on thursday. friday. saturday. and on sunday i woke up expecting the worlds worst hangover.....i woke up completely fine :D Went and saw the chipmunks 2nd movie (kayls wanted to see it so i ended up being dragged along) tbh it wasn't too bad. some funny moments :)

Woke up this morning and feel like i have a cold. and i'm cursing kayls right now. the lipbalm she puts on in cold weather burns me, feels horrible....i've woken up this morning with chapped lips......I NEVER HAVE THESE PROBLEMS! I'm usually healthy (apart from the odd spell. or throat infections)

Just come out of my Maths A Level exam.

It went terribley. Utterly terrible, actually. Everything I had worked hard on ended up being manipulated so I couldn't answer the damn question.

What kind of friggin' curve has the equation Y = [6/(x^2)] - [7x/4] - 2

I guess there is some consolation in the fact I recalled stationary points well. I'm still pissed that the question on the discriminant didn't end up being a quadratic.

I've failed.

Its just abit of sniffles at the moment. I'm sure if i get home and have a sleep for abit i'll be right in no time.

Just had an email....my work is taking me and the whole department here:
http://www.theauctionhouse.uk.com/

All expenses paid for!

*has a heart attack at the sudden niceness of the NHS*
i think their softening us up before they lay 3/4 of bedfordshire off.....

hehe have a nice dinner =)

Spyro - It's been a long time since I last did any algebra, but that looks like an ellipse. Once you get all on the same "base" (?), you'll end up having a equation like (x^3 - x^2 - Integer), which I think was the formulae for ellipses, no?

As Voddas is swamped under the seas of catch up work i shall be his spokesperson,

He was ill so thats why i wasn't about last week but he's feeling better...is back working, but now is busy catching up on work.

*sits waiting patiently for a reward cookie*

Back