The General Conversation Area

Afternoon Mangaman. Not feeling too bad. Work is being a hellish place to be right now tho. Barely have time to blink there's so much going on here. Hows you?

edit: Thanks for backing me up Tach. ;)

*gives him an extra large cookie*

*Breaks cookie in half and passes it back to Voddas* that wrap is a killer to get through....i feel like i'm going to burst, half a cookie is enough boyo

Now...back to the grind
*exits quietly*

Finally got some of the pictures over the christmas holidays :D, we found a huge untapped field of snow about 20 minutes from my friends, so... yeah, there was a lot of snow

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9263_n.jpg.

^ I'm on the left about to pelt my friend with a snow-monster-of-a-ball ^

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 1961_n.jpg

^ Later on, we were in the middle of making a snow T-rex but decided against it about half way through. So we decided to do the sensible thing and put the large boulders used for the body and head to good use: me and my friend got one (each were HUGE), stood ready and basically charged and smashed them into other...
good picture. ^

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 8590_n.jpg

^ One of my friend in mid-air drop kicking a snowman... the kick didn't really do much X], accept land him on his back and sprinkle him with snow ^

Looks like a good time Will, I've not put up superhero pics on facebook yet. However there new years pics are up. In one pic me and my mate ben are stood there and because we'd gone to see avatar that day, we had 3D glasses. As we are both fans of jackets and the glasses....we where called many things that night; The blues brothers, Madness and ben was called Suggs (similar hair style and dress code)

All in all it was funny :p

-__________________- So tired today.

Can't beat a good old snow fight. We haven't had any real snow in the lakes, so it would be more of an ice fight. MY EYES!!! lol

Morning people. Also quite tired today Tach. I want to go home and play on my PS3. TT_TT

You know its a good thing i don't have a facebook page, that way i don't have to show you the photos me and my friends took one snowy night a month ago :p (put it this way i ended up in a hedge twice, the first time was involuntary but the second was :D ) Then we left a friend's co-worker a message in the snow...

Oh and hi all :p

Caught up right now....waiting for Bayonetta to come out :(

Ricky gervais tour tickets (kicking off at wemble) come out jan 22nd....i want tickets :( If only work didn't screw me over for my pay last week i wouldn't be strapped for cash ¬_¬
Taxed 40% of what i earnt......bastards

Alright black?
Just how, pray tell. did you write the message? (beware the message in yellow snow) :lol:

Just need Ayase to pop in an the four of us will be laughin.

Morning Black. :p

I trust you've had a good Xmas and New Year?

Edit: Tach, maybe they used something another bodily projectile that i sdraker and last longer. *rubs chin in thought*
*slaps hands together* Now that's dedication.
:thumb:

Yes i did, barring an incident with a friend (suffice to say i don't think we're friends any more) but things have gone well, got some more commissions :D and i got the writing bug back again, meaning i've finally gone back to work on the fourth and final story. Plus i got a dreamcast for xmas :p You lot can keep your shiny and toaster like PS3s, i'm just sat here happily playing Sega's swansong

I had a Dreamcast... quite a random but still cool present of you ask me. I only seem to remember a handfull of games that were anygood though. Sonic Adventure, Code Veronica.... err... my mind just went blank. =P

Glad you had a good one mate. Shame about the ex-friend situation but I can't have been that good a friend if you;'ve properly fallen out. I've come to blows with some of my mates and I still love em. lol

Ever had one say you're dead to them? :p I've already picked up some good games for the console, and with the added fact its over 10 years old now, the games are dirt cheap. Picked up Sonic Adventure for £3 and it came with the first Soul Calibur game. I've set my sights on some of the "Holy Grails" of the console, games like Skies of Arcadia, and the two Marvel vs Capcom games.

From the console collection though i'm only missing a Snes and an N64 from the more well known, once i've got them i'm hunting for the more unusal consoles, like the Atari Lynx and Atari Jaguar...Luckily i'm not in a rush for them, as the prices seem very, very dear

How was your xmas/new year anyway?

Eurgh, lower the tone why don't you Voddas? ;)

MY COURSE STARTS SOON!
Computer Maintenance CompTIA A+

Title: Computer Maintenance CompTIA A+

Start Date: 01/02/2010

Day(s): Monday & Tuesday Nights

Time: 18.30 - 21.30

Number of Weeks: 15 Weeks

Course Code: TTE1-TIA221

Description: This course takes your existing knowledge of computer maintenance and support with the opportunity to gain the A+ industry.

:D

Harsh man... ¬_¬

I have the Snes and N64. Love both those consoles. I always think that I wasn't much of a console man but I've had loads when I look back on it. I'm always the one with the late start. Just got a PS3 the weekend before last. I wasn't that fussed, and now a freaking love it. :D

My Xmas and New Year went without inccident. Nothing bad happened (besides Sarah having Gastric Flu). Was quite a chilled one to be honest... just how I like it actually. ^___^

@Tachi: You planning on moving to Australia? :lol:

LOL Yeah i know :p

I saw that and thought.....i wonder if there's a job in higher management that needs me to assess the applicants assets, skills and the overall enthusiasm to her jobs ;)

Plus, i'll be sure to take the long way back, dropping off at japan and grabbing a few series for people.

Alright Ayase, hows business?

Back