The General Conversation Area

Hello little one, hope your behaving :)

Not much black. just read up...trying to convince ayase to move around :p oh and discussin what people are upto tonight.

Good afternoon Mono! :D

Not missed much Black. Just generak chit chat.

@Tachi: Tonight you ask? I'm off to my mums for tea as she's been away for the last 10 days and she wants to see her baby boy (that's me by the way). Then it'll be home and then the work night routine will kick in. Shower, comfies, TV and bed/PC/PS3. ^_^

edit: He really IS going for that job in Australia?! :eek:

Fair enough mate :) Sounds like a good evening.

Erm.....come and crash at yours black? :p
No don't worry i'm trying, i've had 3 other peoples fones, covering 2 departments since coming back from christmas....very busy stuff. But as soon as i catch my breath i'll take a further ganders at your 3rd installment :)

*hits voddas's head off the desk*

Actually its one of the things i asked you to do for me as well :p

Tonight Matthew i'm going to be...Oh wait wrong question isn't it

ahem...Tonight i'll be chilling with the finacee, then watching anime when she heads off to bed, also probably doing some writing/drawing in between

BlackWolf said:
*hits voddas's head off the desk*

Actually its one of the things i asked you to do for me as well :p

Tonight Matthew i'm going to be...Oh wait wrong question isn't it

Hahaha Hey Voddas....blacks become violent in his absence...*clubs black over the back of the head and throws him in a cage*

Strangely enough i'm listening to the Ricky Gervais LIVE gig on my ipod and it starts off "Tonight matthew......i'm going to be....RICKY GERVAIS!" :p

Oh btw Voddas.....since christmas.....i have been wearing casual clothes EVERYDAY :D

The slightest bit of snow and i'm allowed to wear casuals :p
Although we have rather alot of snow still lol. could be some time before i have to wear crappy work formals.

The snow had pretty much vanished around here now, but what hasn't gone is the ice, almost slipped over a few times when i went out earlier. The continued snowfall over the past month has made it seem like there's multiple layers of ice

ayase said:
We'll, ne'er mind. Onwards to better things. You guys do read my well hidden blog don't you? (the dubya dubya dubya button down there V) :p
mind if I add to the nakama aggregator?

Anyway, busy day is busy :S

Hi Busy Chaos. *salutes*

We have hardley had any snow settle at all. We're just covered in ice, ice and more ice. Think it must be the salt in the air combined with the hills around us. I keep haveing image flashed of exploding joints after a missfooted slip.
*cringe*

Tachi- said:
Good for you mate, Move down south ;) im sure me an chaos wouldn't mind having a third person to go to a pub.
Seriously considering it. Am going to make some enquiries into courses this week and will see what comes of them. Have some things to tie up here, but in the longer term there's nothing to keep me tethered. I do like the sea, but you're never really far from it on an island. ;)

@chaos - Add away if you think anything I say about my life will be of interest to casual visitors to the site... >_>

I don't see what's so amazing about going down south though...not that's anything amazing in the north east...come to think of it i can't think what's so amazing about england at all. Screw it i'm going to canada!

BlackWolf said:
Screw it i'm going to canada!
And in a few years time, I'll seriously consider that. If I had a degree now I'd probably be on the next boat.

@Voddas - West of Ontario there are hardly any French Canadians at all. Or people, for that matter... 32 million. Half the population of the UK in a country forty times the size. Now that's personal space.

Back