The General Conversation Area

Bloody snow. It took over three and a half hours to do what would normally be about forty minute journey home from work. And I have had to leave my car parked on a main road with double yellow lines because so many people parked up making it just too hard to get up my hill.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Dracos said:
Bloody snow

I actually imagined an area full covered in blood red snow... I blame 300 which I watched earlier.

There could have been some real blood on the snow. I was ready to past the prat who cut me up nearly crashing into me when he went straight on from a left turn only lane. Then when he gestured a throat slitting action at me after I flashed and bibbed him, I just saw red and was ready to beat him to a pulp and stick him under the wheels of a passing artic'.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Retro, if the person posted any text with the photo, post it here, Jayme'll get on the job and find out who done it

This is Retro, but I'll probably edit this post later on again. Sorry for being oddly secretive about this, but you understand, right?

ITT: post pics of yourself

I do watch anime though, here is where i originally posted it. I also have a MAL if you'd like to check.

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... ghlight=re
trorainbow&&start=930

It's my mal profile and the forum i post at. I look 13 in my picture but i'm really 19! Bless my young looks.

Hi guys i changed my MAL list to

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Retroblah

People were stalking me on ANN :(

Hmm, this is very bizarre indeed. Indistinctly, I think it was Aion because he's actually mentioned you, Retro, a lot and has commented on your looks fairly frequently and AFAIK he hangs out on 4chan. Clearly, you're not convinced of that, so it probably wasn't him. It must have been fairly shocking and upsetting, so I'm sorry for you :'[

Ryo Chan said:
well i can't speak for Rui, Chaos or Arby but personally if i find out who it is, action will be taken. Retro, dunno if you do read this, but if the comments are serious, you may want to report it to the police and see if they have any luck with it.

I'm with Ryo here. If you think damage was done, you might consider taking it to a higher level. AUKN is supposed to be a fun place to hang around the internet, not a scary place.

I've deleted all posts, photos, etc, but as I mentioned earlier nothings kept the freak to copy those to his HD.

I can only hope we don't lose you because of some stupid freak.

Morning People. Just read the previous posts. I wouldn't have thought even the most evil of people wouldn't have done such a thing to Retro. Only wish there was a way of finding out who dunnit.

@Retro: Hope you feel better once some time has lapsed. :(

Morning Voddas.

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing to have a dream just before you wake up where your laid in bed, just woke up and you tell your boss "i can't make it into work today as i'm sick" Then in reality you wake up....look outside and consider pulling a sicky lol. The temptation was there....But i'm in work now anyway.

Went to nando's lastnight. it must've affected me because lastnight when i got home i kept throwing up in my mouth. its happened this morning too.

Nice.... :?

I think you just destroyed my mental image of Nando's in one and a half sentaces. lol

How did it go last night? Was it just the two of you?

I ended up passing out just after 11 last night. Didn't get to have my anime fix. Instead after watching QI I slept for 8 hours straight. Must have needed it. =P

I have what Jeremy Clarkson once referred to as 'nose cancer'; a cold. :/ I'm sick of the snow too, I may just trek out into it & endure it because I've had to put off some things for too long. Got some spraypaints to pick up in town, a parcel to post, & all of those things are about a mile walk away since I'm not taking my motorbike out on these roads. ;_;

Ouch, that sucks Mutsumi. Guess it's still pritty bad where you are for snow? Still, could be worse. You could be working. Just make sure you wrap up so you look like Stay Puffed walking down the street and think happy thougts.
:p

Yeah it was just the two of us.
Nando's isn't bad, i just think something didn't agree with me that's all. I usually don't eat the skin, but i did lastnight. that was probably the reasoning behind it.

Snow or not i'm prepared to walk a mile down the road to start beating the living sh** out of a unit manager.
She's cocked up in a major way, then when i tried to explain where she'd gone wrong she kept saying "were just going round in circles"
That wound the hell out of me....its a frail attempt to escape the convo, She's booked my staff, cocked up because she doesn't know how i run things (she's part of a different trust, the only reason i'm helping them is because i've been asked to) The thing she kept saying was "you didn't confirm" When i had no reason to confirm. She'd sent me an email stating which dates my staff was down to work (that she'd booked) SO i covered the remaining shifts she needed. and because i "didn't confirm the dates she'd booked staff" they didn't work my staff lastnight. it doesn't matter much to me, my staff will get payed regardless, but its the whole thing that pissed me off was that the woman at the unit is trying to pin it back on me.

Voddas said:
Ouch, that sucks Mutsumi. Guess it's still pritty bad where you are for snow? Still, could be worse. You could be working. Just make sure you wrap up so you look like Stay Puffed walking down the street and think happy thougts.
:p

It is more the ice than the snow that is the problem sadly. I wouldn't dare use my motorbike if there is such a risk of ice because falling over of painful & expensive.

Tachi: That parcel I'm posting today is the DBZ DVDs for you. :D Sorry it has taken so long, but my cold plus hopes that the ice & snow would end made me put it back several times. Not received the Darkness boxset from you yet, but don't mknow if you've been able to send yet either, nor if you wanted to receive them before mailing it out, which is fair enough since you called the DBZ DVDs first. They should be with you soon now.

Looks like the War is still going strong at work mate. I'm having holiday related issues myself... booked a holiday in may last year for March this year. Was told we couldn't put 2010 holidays in till January so I waited. Now their saying I can't have it?!! WTF?!
No matter what happens I'm going. There's 12 of us going and it's been planned for ages. The Director can screw off. I'll pull a blatant sicky if it comes to it. ¬_¬

The joys of a working aye Tach. :lol:

@Mutsumi: Ah right, I wouldn't want to be on a bike in this weather either (unless it was a quat bike), being in a car is basd enough. Had several heart failures with drifting on corners.
*cold sweat*

Ahh, Fair enough....to be honest i haven't had time to post it yet *facepalms* getting a superman costume and things took longer than i thought. i'll send it all out in tomorrows post (take advantage of the NHS's mail system :p)

I roped my manager and team leader into the emails thing with this unit (did i mention its not even part of my trust?? :twisted: )

Good on you Voddas, stick your foot down...it's the only way you can get anywhere now-a-days. I'm meant to be going camping at easter with the gf, and another 2 couples...I'm not really looking forward to it tbh, all the couples get on and everything, but i don't want to be living in a tent for a week and freezing my balls off. I'm about to send an email onto a friend of mine....See if the Directors are leaving at 3pm today :p

Sneaky sneaky. :p

Hey Tachi, did you get the Friend request last night? I didn't go back on the PS3 to check due to passing out. I also sent a request to Ayase. Already friends with Spyro. ^^

Yeah, i looked at the time you sent it. something like 5.15 or something crazy. i was thinking "How the hell did he manage that?" :lol: I checked your trophies too. 80% on assasins creed 2, and most of them are silvers on there. so thats why you have a 3 trophy rating.....sneeky sod :p

Mutsumi, if your still about....do you still own that list of DBZ that you said you had (in the marketplace forum) If so....it's been a long time since i watched the frieza saga and the ones leading up to it.....i might take em off your hands if they're still for sale :p

I have chilli con carne for lunch today....its sat there staring at me saying "Eaaaaat meeee" lol.

Mmmm, chilli is a good shout for a icey day like today. Sat in a jumper in work which is rare. Do they know how to use the heating?? Freaking scrooges!

I haven't really looked at my medals Tachi. Is a 3 trophy rating a good thing? I don't know how it works... I just got on with it. =P

If you go to your profile and press X, it'll sync to the servers and tell you what trophies you have. how many are bronze, silver, gold and plats.

There's also a big shield too. it'll have a number next to it and a % bar below it too. saying how far into that number you are.
to own a PS3 and have a 3 already isn't too bad.
I have a 6 and about 69% on my way to a 7. (if memory serves correctly. If you go to my profile and press trianngle and then compare trophies it'll show you all my trophies.

I'm starving....gunna heat this up right now :D

Morning all.

Will approve your req tonight Voddas, what games do you have so far? You and Tach hang in there at work today, at least you're actually making some money...

@Mutsumi - Snow's all gone where I am, has been for a few days. Now it's just wet and miserable.

Back