The General Conversation Area

Just polished off a chocolate donut with sprinkles and a iced donut. now just drinking Coke Zero and have a fanta in the reserves.

Why not buy a mini heater Ayase? i bought one for a tenner from Argos. It belts out loads of heat, within 5 mins of turning it on, i turn it off again :) Keep saying that i'm going to take it home on days that kayls isn't staying round....just another way to keep the bed warm :p

I have an electric heater next to my feet and I'm still freezing from the shins upwards. I guess having no carpeting doesn't help with heat retention. I am looking at these halogen heaters though - apparently they're fast to heat up and very energy efficient.

ayase said:
I have an electric heater next to my feet and it's still freezing. I guess having no carpeting doesn't help with heat retention. I am looking at these halogen heaters though - apparently they're fast to heat up and very energy efficient.

Your going about it the wrong way. There's easy ways to make your place warmer.

Put down underlay and then carpets, If you have the cash....cavity wall insulation. double glazing and then fresh insulation (foam or fibre glass) in your roof. All that and within a couple of mins of having the heater on, your place will become an oven.

Convert it to a coffee shop or employ some cuzzies to make it a chicken un chip shop init.

Grin and bare it then....or try pointin the heater up abit :p

Well, I'm also gonna sort things out so I'm ready to flip the sign and lock up on the dot of 5. Then I'll swing by Iceland and grab myself a nice stuffed-crust Pizza to warm me up.

See ya later guys.

Tachi- said:
Mutsumi said:
Tachi- said:
Mutsumi, if your still about....do you still own that list of DBZ that you said you had (in the marketplace forum) If so....it's been a long time since i watched the frieza saga and the ones leading up to it.....i might take em off your hands if they're still for sale :p

I have chilli con carne for lunch today....its sat there staring at me saying "Eaaaaat meeee" lol.

Selling two DBZ boxsets, one covering the Saiyan saga up until leaving for Namek, & the second covering the journey to Namek, & Namek itself up until Goku arrives on Namek, so it does not cover the Frieza fight itself, but still good eps none the less. They are region 1 only. As for price.....£20/boxset + £5 postage?

Hmm. Is that £20 per boxset? If so i don't want to sound like i'm ripping you off or anything but;
DragonBall Z: Season One (REGION 1) (NTSC) DVD US Import £14.06

DragonBall Z: Season Two (REGION 1) (NTSC) DVD US Import £14.05

DragonBall Z: Season Three (REGION 1) (NTSC) DVD US Import £16.04

With £3.08 Postage.

:O Fair point. I'll check how much the postage would cost & get back to you. I don't mind offering the pair for £25 total, but I want to check how much the postage will cost first.

These are not the orange boxsets that are r1/2/4, these are the original DBZ boxsets from Pioneer that have been out of print for four years or so.

Morning all,

Mix and match night lastnight.
I transferred the £255 for the course from my savings to my actual account. and headed to the college, where the head of the department spoke to me about things, mainly what courses have a done before, how much experience do i hold and things like that.

Because i started the Cisco networking course in september because they wheren't running the Comp Tia A+ , they said that i wouldn't have to pay for the course! So i got enrolled onto the course i've wanted to do for almost 2 years now and saved myself the couple of hundred quid. Got home and had a chinese :)

The down side; i was overheating whilst trying to sleep so i opened a window. fell asleep, and woke up this morning and my room was full of smoke. I closed the window and looked around and there was no sign of a fire....but there was alot of, what looked like mist above the school field that my garden overlooks. Great thing is, my fone died so my alarm didn't wake me up so i couldn't have a shower to get rid of the smokey smell...gutted.

Mutsumi, its okay about the DBZ series...i've ordered off of amazon, If the orange boxsets are R2 then that's ideal for me.

Subtotal of Items: £40.94
Postage & Packing: £3.72
------
Total: £44.66
Promotional Gift Certificates: -£0.00
------
Total for this order: £44.66

Delivery estimate: 19 Jan 2010 - 1 Feb 2010
Dispatch estimate for these items: 15 Jan 2010 - 18 Jan 2010 1 "DragonBall Z: Season One REGION 1 DVD US Import £13.91

Sold by: supermart_usa
1 "DragonBall Z: Season Two REGION 1 DVD US Import £13.91

Sold by: supermart_usa
1 "DragonBall Z: Season Three REGION 1 DVD US Import
£13.12

Back