The General Conversation Area

BlackWolf said:
good grief mutsumi, you've been keeping hold of them long enough haven't you :p Although what dub is on them?

Aye. Whats worse is they are practically unwatched. Still, the orange sets don't have the classic intro that we saw on TV (Dragon dragon, rock the dragon, Dragon Ball Z...) but some other intro which is some other music over the original Japanese intro visuals.

Today, I decided to give my dog a walk. I hadn't walked her much since helping an old lady - being the kind soul I am - on one of my previous walks because of the weather. Due to feeling sorry for the annoying/bored animal, out we went.

This time, instead of an old lady in desperate need of an arm, I ran into a dumb/young looking pitbull. It was sitting in a garden, it clocked me/Princess, and decided to run up to us. Its only interest was Princess' **** - it being male - and Princess tends not to like any other creature going near her. So, I had Princess running in circles around me and the pitbull in hot pursuit (literally). I couldn't catch the stupid animal, so I ended up picking up Princess. And, of course, she decided to bark/struggle when she was safely in my arms, being the coward that she is.

I'm glad the pitbull's **** owner realized what his dog was doing once Princess started barking because I had no plan. Standing on an icy path, with a struggling rat in my arms and a horny pitbull jumping up my leg wasn't the ideal situation to be in...

That's all. Good day.with a struggling rat in my arms and a horny pitbull jumping up my leg wasn't the ideal situation to be in...

That's all. Good day.

"Fresh from the encounter with their amorous friend, Aion & Princess spot a hot dog stand..."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MsiK54ZWGM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MsiK54ZWGM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is that buns he's half inching there?

anyhow one article in the paper yesterday was commenting on this 4" chihuahua, with this picture showing in comparison this tin of dog food. It wasn't the smallest in the world since that was a 3" one from New Zealand. But wow I thought, you could just nip it in ya pocket, and take it out for a walk that way

Aion said:
Today, I decided to give my dog a walk. I hadn't walked her much since helping an old lady - being the kind soul I am - on one of my previous walks because of the weather. Due to feeling sorry for the annoying/bored animal, out we went.

This time, instead of an old lady in desperate need of an arm, I ran into a dumb/young looking pitbull. It was sitting in a garden, it clocked me/Princess, and decided to run up to us. Its only interest was Princess' **** - it being male - and Princess tends not to like any other creature going near her. So, I had Princess running in circles around me and the pitbull in hot pursuit (literally). I couldn't catch the stupid animal, so I ended up picking up Princess. And, of course, she decided to bark/struggle when she was safely in my arms, being the coward that she is.

I'm glad the pitbull's **** owner realized what his dog was doing once Princess started barking because I had no plan. Standing on an icy path, with a struggling rat in my arms and a horny pitbull jumping up my leg wasn't the ideal situation to be in...

That's all. Good day.with a struggling rat in my arms and a horny pitbull jumping up my leg wasn't the ideal situation to be in...

That's all. Good day.
I had the similar problems with my Yorkshire Terrier. She hated anyone going near her that wasn't my family, grandparents or select few family friends. If I was walking her and we came across a another dog that wanted to sniff her, she'd try to run away or snarl at the other dog, so I'd end up picking her up and carrying her until the other dog was gone.

Princess likes no-one. The only time she responds to me is when I say a word she links with walking. If I do that, she twists her head from side to side as I talk; acting as if she understands (I just tell her she's stupid over and over during those times). Any other time, she ignores me. :/ Waste of £450 if there ever was...

In terms of dogs, she's either a lesbian or just very nervous. If anything 'boyish' goes near her playfully, she snaps at it or runs. Recently, someone I know looked after a hyper dog, and she had her own little territory war with it rather than befriending it. She even tried to pull the bed from the edge of his cage!

...In any event, you look like a right plonker picking up a dog to protect it, but it was either that or kick a dumb animal that might've responded in kind.

At last, exams are over. 8) 8)

Mutsumi said:
Still, the orange sets don't have the classic intro that we saw on TV (Dragon dragon, rock the dragon, Dragon Ball Z...) but some other intro which is some other music over the original Japanese intro visuals.

My bands singer wants us to cover this.

stuart-says-yes said:
Aion said:
Princess likes no-one. The only time she responds to me is when I say a word she links with walking. If I do that, she twists her head from side to side as I talk; acting as if she understands (I just tell her she's stupid over and over during those times). Any other time, she ignores me. :/ Waste of £450 if there ever was...

In terms of dogs, she's either a lesbian or just very nervous. If anything 'boyish' goes near her playfully, she snaps at it or runs. Recently, someone I know looked after a hyper dog, and she had her own little territory war with it rather than befriending it. She even tried to pull the bed from the edge of his cage!

...In any event, you look like a right plonker picking up a dog to protect it, but it was either that or kick a dumb animal that might've responded in kind.

£450 for a dog :eek:

My thoughts exactly. What makes a £450 dog any better than a £20 one unless you intend to breed it?

Spyro201 said:

Mutsumi said:
Still, the orange sets don't have the classic intro that we saw on TV (Dragon dragon, rock the dragon, Dragon Ball Z...) but some other intro which is some other music over the original Japanese intro visuals.

Is there a longer version?, if so, do that. If there isn't, just repeat it for several minutes. Also, completely metalify the original Pokémon theme. Please.

You paid £20 for a dog Mutsumi? What a rip-off.

I'm really not a dog person though. My family have had dogs and they can be fun but they're such needy bastards. You have to exercise them, clean up after them and most of the time they won't leave you alone. You have to spend loads of time on them which you could be spending on yourself instead. Like children. Cats are better because they do their own thing most of the time, you just have to supply them with a bit of food and entertainment to keep them around and in return they'll cuddle up with you from time to time, calming you and stopping you from feeling completely alone. So, more like casual girlfriends / boyfriends.

I suddenly miss my last cat. RIP Claudia. Hopefully one day I'll find another red-haired female who likes to sit on top of me.

Well I'm pretty selfish as well, misery loves company. It's not as though they don't like to be with people and other cats they are fond of though. A cat doesn't curl up on your lap, purr and fall asleep for selfish reasons, they do it because they are grateful to you, trust you and feel safe around you. If that counts as selfishness then you'd have to class every kind of symbiotic relationship as selfish.

Cats are mainly solitary, and often find themselves in conflict with others of their own species reserving particular viciousness for those of the same gender. Though when they do live communally, species like lions tend to live in groups of one male to five or six females.

Yeah, cats know what they're doing.

Yeah, but I'm a Tiger, so I'll let those greedy lions have their way. I hunt for my own prize. ;)

And as such, tigers are my fav feline, since they dont come to the UK and crap over the garden... I dont hate all cats, but I do have a cautious glare at them from time to time.

Jayme said:
Spyro201 said:

Mutsumi said:

Is there a longer version?, if so, do that. If there isn't, just repeat it for several minutes. Also, completely metalify the original Pokémon theme. Please.

I'll do my best bro.

And yeah, we'll repeat for a few minutes at least ;)

Chaz said:
Yeah, but I'm a Tiger, so I'll let those greedy lions have their way. I hunt for my own prize. ;)
Well if we do have reincarnation, I'm hoping for lion. I'd be happy being kicked out to wander alone during the twilight years of my life if it meant living for most of it surrounded by the opposite sex who also did most of the work, with my main job being to kick the **** out of other males.

That's not a testosterone fuelled alpha-male thing you understand, just that I don't really like men much and prefer the company of women (especially women who can take down an impala with their bare hands).

ayase said:
You paid £20 for a dog Mutsumi? What a rip-off.

I'm really not a dog person though. My family have had dogs and they can be fun but they're such needy bastards. You have to exercise them, clean up after them and most of the time they won't leave you alone. You have to spend loads of time on them which you could be spending on yourself instead. Like children. Cats are better because they do their own thing most of the time, you just have to supply them with a bit of food and entertainment to keep them around and in return they'll cuddle up with you from time to time, calming you and stopping you from feeling completely alone. So, more like casual girlfriends / boyfriends.

I suddenly miss my last cat. RIP Claudia. Hopefully one day I'll find another red-haired female who likes to sit on top of me.

Of course I've not paid £20 for a dog, that'd be a complete waste of money. Why buy a dog when you can have a cat? :D I lay claim to being the biggest fan of cats on the forum, something no one who has seen my house would be foolish enough to contest. In fact I just watched a suspense/horror movie (When a Stranger Calls (2006)) with a cat & some kids in it, I was more concerned the cat might get harmed than I was about the kids. XD

Anyway, as you said, ayase, cats are better. I agree with you & all your reasons are spot on.

stuart-says-yes said:
Well its name is princess Razz , or better still a free dog from one of the animal shelters.
Some animal shelters expect you to make a contribution when you acquire an animal from them. I figure £20 is a reasonable minimum price to expect a dog to cost to acquire.

Back