The General Conversation Area

just a heads up transformers the moive is coming out on 4k this summer usa only so far and the is seelbook is only available from shout factorys web site.

just a heads up transformers the moive is coming out on 4k this summer usa only so far and the is seelbook is only available from shout factorys web site.
a tweet i saw the other day mentioned FunimationUK so it might be them publishing it over here since MangaUK no longer exists

I had mine yesterday... at least I think I did? lol I didn't feel a thing when he done it tbh, I have a bit of a sore arm when I hold it in the air but that's about it. He did say it could take 24 to 48 hours for side effects though so not out of the woods yet I guess.

Yep just a swore sore arm at the moment as well for me, but yep heard similar that side effects can take a day or 2 to fully kick in, so I'll get that fun too look forward too in the next day or so.

Last edited:
I was told I could get a sore arm but nothing yet. I do have a headache though but the lady said to take paracetamol until its gone. Getting the same side affects my dad did when he also had to Pfizer jab.

20210525_090938.jpg
As I say to people...I've been pfizered

Not to freak anyone out, but the all-over muscle ache I got from my second Covid jab was bloody awful. (I jumped the queue with both since I'm asthmatic.)

The first injection wasn't too bad at all for me: just a bit of lethargy the next day, and a dead arm that lasted another couple of days after that.

Not to freak anyone out, but the all-over muscle ache I got from my second Covid jab was bloody awful. (I jumped the queue with both since I'm asthmatic.)

The first injection wasn't too bad at all for me: just a bit of lethargy the next day, and a dead arm that lasted another couple of days after that.
Did you get Pfizer? I've heard the second jab's symptoms are worse than the first. Other way around for the Astra though.

I've got my first coming up this week too. Got the bank holiday to recover from whatever symptoms may occur aha.

I had Pfizer, almost wish I had more of a reaction to it just to make me feel like something was actually happening lol I have also heard that the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna are worse. My parents had Astra and both felt pretty bad after the 1st dose, only my dads had his 2nd dose so far (mum gets hers this week) but he only had a sore arm after the 2nd dose.

You know, when I read about these muscle aches people are getting I wonder if my mystery illness, while not covid (I got tested) might have been the result of Bill having people sneak in while I was asleep and microchip sterilise vaccinate me personally for all my recent harsh criticism of Microsoft.

Did you get Pfizer? I've heard the second jab's symptoms are worse than the first.
I did, yeah. And my god, that's absolutely true: I felt like absolute crap later in the day. 😅
All my muscles just really hurt. Oddly there was less of a dead arm with the second shot.

Thankfully it was pretty short-lived, though: the worst had worn off by the end of the next day.

Good luck with your own first jab, dude. 💪
Hope it's as painless as possible.

Y'all can actually see where you were jabbed? I've tried to work it out but I honestly can't see a mark on my arm, honestly if it wasn't for the ache in my arm I would be convinced he didn't actually do it... lol

Argh, no broadband! Getting a new router tomorrow from BT. In the meantime I've luckily got a fair bit lined up to keep me busy. Planetes next episode, Demon Slayer film in a few hours, then I might have a wander round town and then footie this evening through the Sky box rather than through my PS4. Housemate won't be happy, but it's only a couple of hours.

Back