The General Conversation Area

D1tchd1gger

Railgun
Woot Yuru Camp manga volume 6 has dispatched. Hakumei and Mikochi volume 5 dispatched yesterday and along with Satoshi Kon's Opus that should be enough to cover me for my week on holiday in Ireland. 1 week and a bit to go 😁

Last edited:

Adam-M

Thousand Master
My book group's got Opus on the list for like August or something. I've not read it yet but let me know your thoughts on it - (no spoilers) :)

Just thought I’d drop this here, I’ve been watching rage of bahamut’s second season - such a shame amazon rarely lets what they have go anywhere for a dub

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
I’ve yet to watch RoB: Virgin Soul but I haven’t heard many good things about it.

thedoctor2016

Diclonius
It was weird the first half was really good then it got bad. Was too long whereas S1 was too short.
Would still buy it if Amazon ever licensed it

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
It’s in my backlog so one day I’ll get around to watching it as I’m curious to see what it’s strengths and weaknesses were.

Well bahamut is at its best when it sets up the large scale battles, I’m inclined to agree when the battle of the first half is over there isn’t a lot after that

Aaron

Dragon Knight
Good work at making some progress! 👍

I've got two fairly new kits hanging around, still in their boxes. I even bought a fancy little cutter thing to snip the plastic. I just know I'll make an absolute mess of them, so I just gaze at the boxes from time to time.

I got the Wing Gundam absolutely years ago from Argos and made it then, but it was a fairly simple kit. I've got no faith I'd be able to do as well with these newer kits.

~AyaMachi~

Flame Haze
I've got two fairly new kits hanging around, still in their boxes. I even bought a fancy little cutter thing to snip the plastic. I just know I'll make an absolute mess of them, so I just gaze at the boxes from time to time.
It's the gaze that counts 🤣 😃 😄

While I'm not a collector of figurines or gunpla and the like, I must admit there are some that really do look impressive - the amount of detail! 😱

I actually do have patience; I just lack the dexterity - I'm really cack-handed and I've got a touch like an elephant! 🤣

Neil.T

Railgun
While I'm not a collector of figurines or gunpla and the like, I must admit there are some that really do look impressive - the amount of detail! 😱
Some of the treatments of the kits you see in that magazine Hobby Japan are really impressive. 😯
The builders have their own unique interpretations. 👍