The General Conversation Area

i’m going to be nosy here so please feel free to tell me to shove off but why are you on the fence? What’s the advantage/disadvantage of taking the new one?
It's a really interesting role and would be enjoyable to do but is significantly under market rate. The alternative is to take redundancy and do the same thing somewhere else for more money. Needs negotiating really but see what happens.

Wait... you actually get a lunch break?
Well it's either get to the canteen within a 30 minute time window or starve because your hands are busy for the rest of the day. Gits (or managment as we're supposed to call them) get a full hour.

I have repeatedly uttered something along the lines of middle eastern donkeys having an easier time than working where I do

Bit offtopic

I haven't done any 40K in years, but for more official games do you need to use colors that are in the codex, or are you allowed to make your own army (So long as you keep to the base army and dont start using special units)

Army I'm planning is Tau, 3 base colors will be Army Painter Ice Storm, Oozing Purple and Alien Purple.

Or will I immediately be "shot down" for using Army Painter paints rather that GW, regardless of colors

Unfortunately not, it got damaged when doing judo!
I'm wondering, is this a legit pic of the injury?
6374853-battle%20angel%20alita%20-%20last%20order%20-%20c088%20%28v15%29%20-%20p439%20%5Bdigital-hd%5D%20%5Bdanke-empire%5D.jpg
Is that octo - puss the one that stopped you getting top spot last time?

Back