The General Conversation Area

Random question
Will fate stay night night unlimited bladeworks get a complete series release?
I'm not aware of anywhere else that has released one yet. (I have the part sets but I'm not a fan of those.)

Any folks around here who were on this forum ages ago in like 2005/2006? Bit of a strange request, but I'm looking for an old friend of mine and can't remember his username. His name was Daniel.

Random question
Will fate stay night night unlimited bladeworks get a complete series release?
I'm not aware of anywhere else that has released one yet. (I have the part sets but I'm not a fan of those.)

They aren't part sets though, they're season 1 & 2, so im pretty sure they qualify as suitable for your collection. 😜

Eh it’s only season 1 and 2 so they could have a production break like what’s gonna happen with Fire force at the end of the year.
It always strikes me as odd that they market it as season 1 and 2, which other "split cour" shows often don't. I just consider it one season myself, as that just makes more sense.

Eh it’s only season 1 and 2 so they could have a production break like what’s gonna happen with Fire force at the end of the year.

So whats the difference between Fire Force/Fate and Stop This Sound, Overlord 2&3, Fruits Basket 2019 etc Are all of these just 1 season as well? Its much simpler to just consider them separate seasons. 😌

Wasn’t sure where to ask this but does anyone have any good recommendations for an affordable soundbar or TV speakers that won’t take up too much room?

View attachment 10176

2 weeks and 6 shifts left at work until I fly out to Malta 🇲🇹 for my holiday and dear god do I need it (especially getting away from work)

It's so blue o_O. My partner keeps trying to get me to do these types of holidays but instead I'll be hiking around Wales with a baby on my back about the same time, and probably in the rain! I love it though for some reason and my partner does too but she is always trying to convince me of the virtues of sitting in a fancy hotel with a pool by the beach for a week.
She managed to convince me to go cough glamping this year rather than living out of a backpack because of our baby and we'll actually be driving rather than the 8+ hours of public transport carrying everything but even that's a step out of my comfort zone for me. (Even campsites were at one point but then she found out the purpose of the hand trowel!)

It's so blue o_O. My partner keeps trying to get me to do these types of holidays but instead I'll be hiking around Wales with a baby on my back about the same time, and probably in the rain! I love it though for some reason and my partner does too but she is always trying to convince me of the virtues of sitting in a fancy hotel with a pool by the beach for a week.
She managed to convince me to go cough glamping this year rather than living out of a backpack because of our baby and we'll actually be driving rather than the 8+ hours of public transport carrying everything but even that's a step out of my comfort zone for me. (Even campsites were at one point but then she found out the purpose of the hand trowel!)
I don’t sit by the pool or on the beach, I wander around and look at the culture and there is a lot to see in Malta. There’s loads of churches and cathedrals, a lot of stuff to see in regards to WWII and the knights of Malta.

I don’t sit by the pool or on the beach, I wander around and look at the culture and there is a lot to see in Malta. There’s loads of churches and cathedrals, a lot of stuff to see in regards to WWII and the knights of Malta.
That does sound interesting ^_^. I know that Malta has one of the 2 surviving 100 tonne guns made by us Brits.

I think the thing that always puts me off is when you flick through the catalogues and all the places look interchangable because it's just photo after generic photo of hotel, blue sky white sand & blue sea which do a disservice to wherever they're based as they don't really show you much about the actual area, though in some cases there doesn't sound like much more because you're not recommended to leave the compound.

I'm probably just not the right demographic as I've never been abroad nor had much interest in it (I've still got lots that I want to see over here) and my best holidays involve as little human interaction as possible which is why I always enjoyed wild camping and going out of season.

@serpantino that cannon is at Fort Rinella...I saw that when I first went to Malta. I liked the tunnels tour where they planned the defence of Malta during the war.

I’ve also seen the original letter and George cross that the king gave the country

Mount Fuji?
It'd probably be like Mt Snowdon o_O.

I've been up Snowdon in very strong winds, heavy rain and near zero visibility and still found it busy. Once I watched a woman reach the top in high heels, hot pants, a sleeveless fur coat, sunglasses and carrying a chihuahua in each arm; her makeup running everywhere. It was so utterly ridiculous I didn't even think to immortalise it with a photo which I've always regretted. That day there wasn't a cloud over the United Kingdom according to the news.

There's plenty of hills and mountains nearby that are always practically or entirely empty which I prefer but my lady gets summit fever! (I hate Snowdon's summit)

Once I watched a woman reach the top in high heels, hot pants, a sleeveless fur coat, sunglasses and carrying a chihuahua in each arm and makeup running everywhere.
Surely she just toddled the last few yards from the train?
Last time I went up there I made sure the weather was going to be good and got the first train of the day up for half price! As I remember the time I went up as a kid it was cloudy.
I'm very much a stay-cation person mostly because of cost and I don't have a holiday every year. In fact going to Ireland this year was the first time I've been out of the UK since I've had to pay my own way (went to France quite a few times in the early to mid 90s).
I've been all over mainland UK and a fair few of the islands (Jersey, Isle of Man, and Isle of Wight, etc.). All I need to do now is go to N. Ireland to complete the set.

Back