The General Conversation Area

Planning on any tricks for the stag? :p
Not really. Just a lot of drinking by the sounds of it. I'll be on the floor after a few pints.
Currently on the second train of the day. Rail hasn't changed much since I last used it, the train got delayed by 20 minutes and then was standing room only!

Not really. Just a lot of drinking by the sounds of it. I'll be on the floor after a few pints.
Currently on the second train of the day. Rail hasn't changed much since I last used it, the train got delayed by 20 minutes and then was standing room only!
Good luck surviving the drinks.

Standing room on trains sucks!

This is why I never go on these kind of things - I don't even drink and it becomes my job to get people down off the roof and talk nice to the policemen :confused:
I'm not interested in them either. I'm not into parties or ceremonies at all. I also don't drink and it becomes awkward when everyone around you starts to become uninhibited.

I'm not interested in them either. I'm not into parties or ceremonies at all. I also don't drink and it becomes awkward when everyone around you starts to become uninhibited.
drink doesn't make me uninhibited. it just inhibits how awesome I usually am. the only thing stopping me with parties is that I don't know a lot of people, without knowing anyone I'd rather be in a more quiet place like home

drink doesn't make me uninhibited. it just inhibits how awesome I usually am. the only thing stopping me with parties is that I don't know a lot of people, without knowing anyone I'd rather be in a more quiet place like home
The thing is, I'm not antisocial; I'm outgoing enough, but I'm really just not the party type. I've never enjoyed it!

You certainly do seem more extroverted, you interact with pretty much anyone on the site after all. I did say my excuse is that I don't know a lot of people but I'm a total introvert
Weirdly enough I've always identified as introverted - as outgoing as I am I really need space to myself as well, and I always know when my social energy is expended!

Back