The General Conversation Area

@Neil.T finds me really annoying and yet he keeps coming back. What am I doing wrong? I mean, I'm being annoying on purpose and everything!
Sounds like you were made for each other ^^ I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at the aya- Neil interactions. It is numpty made flesh...

As for my research, this character is so awkward. I remember there's more obvious stuff after the first half of the series but I'm still on ep 1, I got a few points that are clutching at straws to see in a gay person but are undeniably cringe personified. I just can't tell yet, from seeing the series before I do think she is gay, but sitting through what I have now is basically nothing

I recall watching Watamote and then watching Welcome to the NHK straight afterwards
Fun times
If by fun you mean a nostalgic, wait, not nostalgic but horrifying trip down memory lane then yes, fun, sado and tomoko remind me.of myself at times, I've been years without a job before and school... let's not talk about that

I won't keep updating it, but that's episode 1 down, I'm gonna need tea, and lots of it. Very few points that make her seem jealous of girls getting male attention and one scene that almost suggests she is into guys, so pretty much nothing early on.

I know I said I wouldn't be updating it, but episode 5. I almost forgot binging it that this was here. tomoko tries being the silent expressionless character. I did that most of the way through school because I didn't want to talk to anyone, unless you're autistic (@HWR has mentioned before he's mildly autistic) or already have some sort of mental illness, forcing yourself to do that will likely give you one

Not really. Just a lot of drinking by the sounds of it. I'll be on the floor after a few pints.
Currently on the second train of the day. Rail hasn't changed much since I last used it, the train got delayed by 20 minutes and then was standing room only!
Good luck surviving the drinks.

Standing room on trains sucks!

Penzance to Exeter St Davids where the train comes into Truro at 5:20pm.

It only has two carriages.

:eek:

EDIT: Also quoted @D1tchd1gger's post which I should have done.

/umiko

at the bright hour of... 1:07 AM I finally finished binging Watamote. after episode 10 I thought the series was cursed like the tape off The Ring, but I seem to still be alive to post this. should be able to do the write up for the haberdashery in the day

A Mum two doors down from me is forever shouting at her child to "not do this!!!" or "not do that!!!". "Get out of this!!!". "Get out of that!!!" :rolleyes:

I’m guessing that’s a naughty child or someone who likes to ignore children until they do something to get attention.
You're spot on there :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I see too many incidents of children being ignored by parents, usually because said "parents" are on their smartphones Facebooking or Instagramming to care that their child could walk into the middle of a road or wander off. You see it when you work in retail as well - parents too concerned with the sale rail to realise that little Jimmy has gotten his hand caught in the escalator, or that he's wandered off to another part of the store, so you have to put an announcement over the P.A system to the idiot parents to "please report to the womenswear tillpoint to retrieve your child".

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're spot on there :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I see too many incidents of children being ignored by parents, usually because said "parents" are on their smartphones Facebooking or Instagramming to care that their child could walk into the middle of a road or wander off. You see it when you work in retail as well - parents too concerned with the sale rail to realise that little Jimmy has gotten his hand caught in the escalator, or that he's wandered off to another part of the store, so you have to put an announcement over the P.A system to the idiot parents to "please report to the womenswear tillpoint to retrieve your child".

:rolleyes:
Maybe they wanted to wear something pretty? But yea they get kids, treat dogs like part of the family then never watch them as soon as they're out the door.
One of the neighbours just let's a dog bark it's guts out in the middle of the day, I got night shifts next week and of course ground zero is my room for hearing that b******* Cerberus

Back