The General Conversation Area

Tachi- said:
i don't know what i was more shocked at...that they had binned a PC simply because they let their accident child on the machine and it managed to do the one thing thats damn near impossible to correct if you can't log into an account.
Inconsiderate friends... :p

They wouldn't even bother to ask if you'd like it for you....

i know the feeling voddas lol

Lads night tonight, we all went bowling last week. and this week were going to a nice little pub in st. albans for a meal and few beverages.

need to get home, get a shower and iron a shirt for work tomorrow....or i might just chuck on a t shirt and jeans :)
then play abit of monster hunter. its surprising that i've got as far in this game (in 3 weeks.) than i got in the previous game (which took me over a year) :p

dry shaving = not a good idea. it burns...it buuurns *falls in a heap on the floor holding his face*

Morning all and anyone.

just thought i'd let people know that the thunder storms are going to stay pretty much most of the weekend for some parts of the country but in the south its meant to be not bad tomorrow.

hows people?

Morning Tachi and CG.

Gotta love lightning! XD Only downside for me is that I have a stag do tomorrow. Guess it's gonna be a wet one. ¬_¬

Sounds like a holiday that legands are made of Chaos. lol

Bet you have a great time... me, I'll be in work for a few weeks to come. No holiday till the end of August (Isle of Man).

Not quite Rome or Paris. Heh. :p

Hi all!

Well, Chaos, I hope you have lots of fun and enjoyable sights to see. Just remember that you're not quite the millionnaire (I think), so make sure you have enough for when you get back. :p

Thunder's coming out quite commonly this year... It is still summer, but still a suprise to see so often.

lol yeah, i'm just a laid back weather man CG :p

3 weeks in different countries then going round the country? shounds good chaos :)

Well...tonight i'm heading to asda as i've heard that they are the only ones who sell yeigarmeister. my dad is still in agony so giving him 6 yeigarbombs might help him relax.
tonight i'm not sure whether to go out or not, a frew of the guys i go drinking with saw me the other night at the cinema and said their out.

then tomorrow its into town to buy last minute things, change money and get myself some holiday insurance *sigh* costly weekend.

sunday i'm going round kayleighs for her birthday pool party...its expected to rain so i said to her "you'll probably want to stay in the pool so you don't get drenched by the rain" ......she didn't get the joke *facepalms*

then next week it'll be a "tidy the house" "take the dog to kennels" "iron gear and start packing" the best part about holidays is that i can pack my own damn case. everyone else gets their case checked over by my mum, i refuse so i get to pack what i want.....and she doesn't get to pack half of her clothes in everyone elses suitcases.

@Voddas - thanks, I'll make sure to document this legend chronicles =)

@Chaz - thanks, but I don't get your comment about " have enough for when you get back. Razz"?
You mean money? My tactics is leave the credit card locked in your bags, have only a pre-defined ammount of money for spending and another for things like eating, etc.
I'll make sure I go completely insane on my spending money, but once it's gone, it's gone.
It works for me.

@Retro - we had thunder here yesterday. It was the first time I've seen thunder in this country and actually, it made me realized how little of it you guys have.
Back home we always have them between December and March.
As for places to visit, it will be mainly the basic tourist stuff. Maybe meet some people from CS, but that would be all.
My mum is coming to Europe for the first time and she will be coming along, so its not a party all the time sort of holiday.
But as long as I can take my mind off work for a while, I'm happy enough.

@Tachi - thanks and enjoy your weekend.

BTW, that means you guys will be free from me for a while starting Tuesday =P

Back