The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

NormanicGrav

Grand Grav Dreaming
Of the 20 games announced for the PlayStation Classic, these lot will be the European 50Hz PAL versions:
  • Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Jumping Flash!
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six

Mr L

Student Council President
Already posted. And the emulatioj ain't great according to those who have used it. PAL versions? Nintendo has no issue using NA ROMs even in Europe, they've even boasted of it as a selling point.

demonix

Straw Hat Pirate
I was going to buy this, but with everything that has transpired I decided against it and instead I'm going to be building my own out of a raspberry Pi and it'll be cheaper (even though I'm going overkill on the USB flash drives).

Mr L

Student Council President
To the Pokémon fans who didn't like the Detective Pikachu designs, I present to you, PERSPECTIVE!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The guys that brought you Deadpool &amp; The Fast and the Furious are bringing SONIC THE HEDGEHOG to the big screen! <a href="#SonicMovie hashtag on Twitter">#SonicMovie</a> speeds into theatres Nov 2019. <br><br>Check out the new teaser poster, and click to read what they had to say about making the film: <a href="Sonic The Hedgehog Movie First Look: Check Out the Exclusive Official Poster - IGN">Sonic The Hedgehog Movie First Look: Check Out the Exclusive Official Poster - IGN</a> <a href="Paramount Pictures on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/LMakeasL6y</a></p>&mdash; Paramount Pictures (@ParamountPics) <a href=" ">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited: