The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

New F2P Battle Royale from Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall) available right now on PC, PS4 and XBOX One!

Really hope this game kills Fortnite.

Jump force is out and Yay another game that's £79.99 for the ultimate edition this price gouging needs to stop so it's another game I won't be getting until to goes on sale.

Jump force is out and Yay another game that's £79.99 for the ultimate edition this price gouging needs to stop so it's another game I won't be getting until to goes on sale.
Would it be better for the pc or ps4 🤔 my pc is in my room and it's a personal thing but I know my brother likes some of the dragonball games.
I don't think he knows much shonen so I don't know how he'd react to s shonen brawler

The dates on Amazon are just place holders as no release dates had been set until now.
Yeah, everyone had 22nd Jan as a placeholder. Then the date came and everyone still had that date but listed as 2 - 4 months for delivery, then Amazon changed to a Feb 21st release date and now Xseed have crawled out of the cave they were hiding in until Kingdom Hearts safely passed by and announced an official release date :D

Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen is coming to Europe & North America by NIS America for PlayStation 4 (retail/digital) and PlayStation Vita (digital) in early 2020. This is a Strategy RPG visual novel and a remake of the PS2 version of the original eroge.

Back