The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Got Chobits, gave it a nice pink case and reversed the cover!

Chobits is an anime I've NEVER owned before but it was the first anime I pirated, I think I used Napster, and I think it took a day to download just one episode. It was also the first manga I bought, started with volume 2 when Ottakar's had one manga shelf that slowly turned into an entire section.

View attachment 13872

Also got Promare, and I'm waiting on my Wolf's Rain Ultimate edition.

So far my preorders are the Gundam 00 big box with the OVAs and movies, both parts of IBO, Utena part 1 with the big box, and Magic Knight Rayearth.

Where'd you get a pink bluray case pray tell?

Manage to buy both Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy Collectors Edition as well as Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam with the artbox for about 50£ shipped 😃

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

tumblr_p72z2bjqIB1tp5yuio2_500.gif

Koyomimonogatari
Limited Edition Blu-ray from Aniplex

I've ordered this a few days ago but I wanted to make sure that I kept the Monogatari train rolling whenever I could. With Owarimonogatari Season 1 acquired, that left me with Koyomimonogatari to grab next. Once that arrives I just need to acquire Owarimonogatari Volume 3 (aka Season 2) and the final volume Zoku Owarimonogatari. Almost there, but I should be able to hopefully grab the remaining two before the end of the year. This will also be the first import title that I will pay off with Monzo.​

I also picked up Magic Knight Rayearth Part 2. Purchased a variety of titles from the Rightstuf birthday sale too.

Last edited:
Back