The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Deluxe for Berserk volume 5 and I thought I’d throw in for hellsing volume 1 deluxe too. There is another 2 volumes for that listed on amazon for late this year and some point the middle of next, I’m imagining some COVID related delay, at least for the second one

273840_large.jpg

The upcoming U.C. Gundam Libraries edition of Mobile Suit Gundam. I'm still debating whether or not I'm willing to splash out on Zeta, which is being released in two parts unlike 0079.

I have the two US DVD box sets, and I even backed up the discs to one of my hard drives, since those DVDs are notorious for disc rot. My discs all look just about perfect yet, thankfully. It's tempting to get the JP Box set even if it's not English friendly. Please let us know how the video looks on the Blu-rays.

Pre-ordered Bloom into You vol. 8 and Don't Toy With Me, Nagatoro-san vol. 3 on Bookwalker with my coins for extra coins back. Once I have said coins (Tuesday) I'll get vols 1 & 2 of Nagatoro-san which are currently on sale* till the 24th.
*Affiliate link

Back