The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Denny Fisher

Stand User
Another recap of what I've ordered as it keeps growing.

RobiHachi
Bem
Attack on titan season 3 part 2 USA version (mangauk ran out)
Boogiepop and Others
AFTERLOST
Code Geass movie 2
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
Attack on Titan: Roar of Awakening
Naruto Shippuden series 10
Accel world
Demon lord retry
Heroic age
Mob psycho 100 season 2
One piece stampede
Promare
Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai
Wise man grandchild
Black clover complete season 1
Fate stay night movie 2
Gundam wing endless waltz
Code Geass movie 3
Astra lost in space
Cop craft
How heavy are the dumbbells you lift
ID invaded

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Went ahead and used MVMs 20% off Easter code to pre-order some upcoming Manga titles, having held off on getting them beforehand:
Black Clover Season 1 Blu Ray
Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 CE Blu Ray
Radiant Season One Part Two LE Blu Ray
The Rising of the Shield Hero Parts 1 & 2 CE Blu Ray
Wise Man’s Grandchild LE Blu Ray
Decided to also Pre-order ID: INVADED LE Blu Ray. Am interested in one or two standard releases but will pick those up in the future. Edit: noticed that Anime-On-Line had copies of the Assassination Classroom Seasons 1 & 2 Blu Ray collection that AL put out (and wasn’t available in their Christmas sale) so I picked up a copy of that too.

Last edited:

Stiivun

Stand User
Made two orders in MVM's Easter Sale

• Calamity of a Zombie Girl
  • RE-KAN!: Complete Collection
  • Saga of Tanya the Evil: The Complete Series
  • Seven Mortal Sins: Complete Series
  • The Girl in Twilight: Complete Collection

• Astra Lost in Space: The Complete Series
  • How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?: The Complete Series
  • Promare Collectors's Edition
  • Radiant: Season One -Part One-
  • Radiant: Season One -Part Two- Limited Edition
  • Wise Man's Grandchild: The Complete Series Limited Edition

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
Not got it myself but my bdays coming up and my brother wanted to get me something, so I pointed him in the direction of AL’s code geass film bundle.
I thought I’d get a tv off my dad too, but I live in his last address so I’d just be keeping it for him

Takei Daloui

Dandy Guy, in Space
I looked at a lot of stuff on that AoL sale but ended up being picky with stuff this time round. Some of the stuff I was eyeing isn't going to be out for some months yet, and since they are standard releases I'm not as worried about stock vanishing immediately. Then there is Promare which I kind of want to wait for Anime Limited's Early Bird sale, since I figure that will be similar price as a worst case scenario so I don't lose out much by waiting.

So instead:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Part 2
Heaven's Feel Part 2 CE (The code meant I'm saving £5 now by shifting to buy it here)

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Ordered some anime titles from the Sentai Easter sale and from Rightstuf over the past week - All of these are US Region A releases:

Sentai
Tada Never Falls in Love Premium Box Set
Glass Mask (1984) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Young Black Jack Complete Collection Blu-ray
Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection SD Blu-ray

Rightstuf
Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl Blu-ray
Sword Art Online Alicization Blu-ray
The Promised Neverland Blu-ray
Wise Man's Grandchild Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
City Hunter Season 1 Part 2 Blu-ray
City Hunter Shinjuku Private Eyes Blu-ray

Reactions: HWR

Azar

Stand User
I streamed the entire thing, and really enjoyed it. It wasn't your typical isekai, mostly a drama with not too much comedy, and some romance that actually went somewhere - all which suits me just fine. Fantasy drama over a High School RomCom anytime!
Fair enough! Just goes to show, you might like something even if on paper its not something you'd usually enjoy. (School, comedy, isekai etc)

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
I do check out some anime that seem outside my preferences, just to see what they are like. Most of the time though, I usually don't make it through more than a couple episodes. But at least I try, lol.

Sunshineabove

School Idol
Just placed my first Book Depository order

Ajin Demon Human Volume 3 and 4
Dorohedoro Volumes 1 to 3 (Been thinking of picking this up for a longtime)
Komi Can't Communicate Volumes 1 to 4

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2
Collector's Edition Blu-ray

Considering the speed of the first season, it should be no surprise that I would go after the second season as soon as possible. Disappointed that there's no booklet though. The art cards are the same as those included in Funimation's limited edition release.​

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Decided to order one last anime for this month, from Amazon Japan, they evidently are still shipping overseas:

B: The Beginning Blu-ray Box Standard Edition (English Subtitles)

No more anime for me for a while, now - and no Love Live! Sunshine for me, ever! 😁

Last edited:

ActionFaust

Pokémon Master
From Base
Gatchaman Crowds: Insight
Guilty Crown

Heard Guilty Crown is a pretty mixed series but at £12 for both parts I'll give it a go anyway as I can at least find enjoyment in the soundtrack by Hiroyuki Sawano. Also a good excuse to buy Gatchaman Crowds: Insight

Takei Daloui

Dandy Guy, in Space
Thanks to the boxset deal on Rightstuf, I finally got around to getting the LE of Reincarnated as a Slime. So much nicer than I even thought it was, but with shipping it makes sense to put a few things together. So I also picked up Phi Brain season 2, a very niche series that you have to suspend some of your disbelief about. Fun one though if you can get into it.
Also grabbed a ton of manga on their clearance for less than a dollar each. Now own all but one of the Fate Stay Night manga (it's meant to be not great but at that price I figured I'd give it a try regardless), the three volumes releases of AION (quite an old series about mermaids and the one hunting them), and three volumes of Ratman (an old superhero manga). Unfortunately all three series aren't complete or will be complete due to the publisher going bust years ago but the latter two were all ones I read many years ago so it felt nice being able to get the few I could from them.