The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Added Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid from UP1. I had been putting off buying Astra and Dumbbells until they had Dragon Maid in stock and of course when I finally cave and order them without Dragon Maid, they get it in stock literally moments later lol.

The Boy and the Beast, Mary and the Witch's Flower, and Okko's Inn all on DVD to send to my little sister for her birthday next month. Already have the rest of the Hosoda films and A Letter to Momo, which I'm also sending, on DVD.
Plus a case to put them in as the one I sent with the first Ghibli batch will be nearly full.

I saw that Bookwalker were doing a 50% coin back on school based books:

And they are also doing a 30% coin back on everything else:

So I brought Kill La Kill* and used my coins to buy Japan Sinks*

Whilst I waited for my coins to be added a sale started, also on school based books:

So I brought the books on sale from The Quintessential Quintuplets* (first 7 volumes) and Genshinken Omnibus* (2 of the 3). With the coins from that I got the other 7 volumes of The Quintessential Quintuplets for only about ¥2000 and with the coins from them I got the final volume of Genshinken Omnibus for free!
*Affiliate links

This month has been a train wreck in terms of receiving any sort of funds so I haven't bought much but I did pre-order some that are coming later. So here's a recap.

Birthday Wonderland
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD from Anime Limited

I'll be watching the film first via Screen Anime if I can but it's the sort of film I was interested in owning ever since it was first announced. I actually considered passing on the early bird for a cheaper price considering it's not the sort of film that would sell out immediately but I had some extra funds and I figured I may as well take the opportunity when I can.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Ultimate Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

This mothertwatter is the reason why there has been no haul for the whole month. Anime Limited out of nowhere goes "yo we have a Gundam incoming that's so large it could drop in Australia and make Kira cry with tears" and considering the vagueness on whether a collector's edition version was going to happen I decided to play-it-safe and acquire the UE when I can.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD from Anime Limited

Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

Tamako Market & Tamako Love Story

Turn-A Gundam Part 1

kPqvjqP.jpg

Next month the hauls should return to normal I hope.​

Back