The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

-Ping Pong The Animation (Blu Ray)
sQFLEaI.png

Combining two of my favourite things; 'sale' and 'gift-code' over on BookWalker led me to getting a couple of things I've been meaning to get for a bit...

5 Centimeters per Second
The Garden of Words

Happy to finally got both of them, especially pleased at the discount too.

First purchases of the New Year:

From Amazon: Ooku volume 9

From Forbidden Planet:
Chi's Sweet Home omnibus v04 (complete)
Twinkle Stars v01
Yowamushi Pedal v04

I love stacking 3 omnibuses and getting one free.

Ordered both Aldnoah.Zero sets yesterday, part 1 from eBay (I had £15 of Nectar vouchers saved up, so got it new for just £12.50 from someone selling their unwanted mystery box contents) and part 2 from ATA early bird.

Contemplating what I'll probably get with the discount from A-o-l, there's a few things I need but I'm going to have a think about which would be the best choice, in the mean time...

Put an order in for No Game, No Life: Collector's Edition on Amazon, word on the street is stock for this set is on the lower end of the scale and even though I've only seen about half of the series which usually goes against the grain of how I conduct purchasing, I've dug what I have watched at the point I got up to and would love to see how the visuals stack on BD and that soundtrack is terrific, so I just went for it.

Oh god the sales have hit, I resisted Rightstuf in December due to the exchange rate but madman and anime on line have taken a fair bit...

Madman
D-Frag Blu-ray
Freezing Vibration Blu-ray
Love Live! Movie Limited Edition

Anime-On-Line
Claymore - Collector's Edition (slightly cheaper than the early bird by £1.40)
Berserk - Collector's Edition
Owarimonogatari Part 1

Not to mention the Anime Ltd boxing day sale and early birds have taken most of my money.
Blood Blockade Battle Front Collector's Edition
Project Itoh: Harmony
Absolute Duo
The Case of Hana & Alice Collector's Edition
Aldnoah.Zero Season 2 Collector's Edition

Tales of Vesperia
Wanted to buy this for a while and spotted it on Anime On Line when trying to find something to buy with the 20% off code but got it slightly cheaper on Base.com

My only problem with the code is that everything is more expensive on there anyway so you only save slightly if at all. It does seem good for pre orders however.

Tales of Vesperia
Wanted to buy this for a while and spotted it on Anime On Line when trying to find something to buy with the 20% off code but got it slightly cheaper on Base.com

My only problem with the code is that everything is more expensive on there anyway so you only save slightly if at all. It does seem good for pre orders however.

This is the issue I have, I would have bought the UBW box sets but as they are more expensive the saving is literally a couple of quid. I will be picking up Chobits though

This is the issue I have, I would have bought the UBW box sets but as they are more expensive the saving is literally a couple of quid. I will be picking up Chobits though

Looks like it was worth it for Berserk though. I'm sure I checked this at the time. Either they reduced the price or I didn't check it.

MOAR ORDERS

Berserk: Complete Series (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
As promised I will be picking up MVM sets, and to start this off I have pre-ordered the upcoming Blu-ray release of Berserk. Considering the set itself has digipacks, it's a good thing that MVM upgraded Madman's set so that the box itself is chipboard.

Blue Exorcist: Definitive Edition Part 1 [Blu-ray]
Blue Exorcist: Definitive Edition Part 2 [Blu-ray]

One of the first of many planned Manga pickups, Blue Exorcist I've held off for quite some time but now I have decided to finally go ahead with it. MVM's shop had these sets going for £12.99 each so I felt it was a good enough bargain to grab. I will be acquiring the Movie at a later point.

----

I will be placing more orders very soon, especially regarding the Universal sets.

A bit of a late order but I wanted to see my previous purchases get through their transactions before proceeding.

814E-wLTmaL._SL1500_.jpg

The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Series 1 Part 1 (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Finally found this at a reasonable price tag. I was originally going to use UP1 but Base had a better price. There was the option of using Amazon but it was mostly marketplace sellers to be honest.

Back