Log Horizon, Novel 5
Nichijou, Vol. 4-5
Gangsta. Vol. 5
Void's Enigmatic Mansion, Vol. 2
Master Keaton, Vol. 8
World Trigger, Vol. 13.

heroic-legend-arslan-season1-part2-packaging-contents.jpg

The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Series 1 Part 2 (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Waited a fair bit so that my previous transactions got through, I've acquired Part 2 through Amazon as it's still £23.99. Should arrive tomorrow.

81fq5IKwOTL._SL1500_.jpg

Serial Experiments Lain: Complete Series (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
Another MVM pre-order. Wanted to make use of the 20% off DVD offer and combo packs counted so I got this set for only £22.39.

Just bought

Sword Art Online II - Part 2 (Limited Edition) [Dual Format] [Blu-ray]
Sword Art Online II - Part 3 (Limited Edition) [Dual Format] [Blu-ray]
Sword Art Online II - Part 4 (Limited Edition) [Dual Format] [Blu-ray]

Interesting Lain is a double play, thought the age of those was over and it seems a little odd since none of MVM's other recent collections of older shows have been. I've also heard nothing good about the US BD transfer, so while I really like the show I'm not sure I'll be investing.

Bought When Supernatural Battles Become Common Place from Amazon using the £10 off (along with a few other things and the Bakemonogatari book)

The day before:

61DuR6BWBdL._SL1000_.jpg

Persona 3 the Movie -#1 Spring of Birth- (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
I wanted to wait until some of the orders I have made had been paid before going for this, and I then went ahead and pre-ordered it via All the Anime. The original plan was to acquire the Japanese sets but I put it off because I wanted to play the game first (and the fact that each film took a while to come out). I just couldn't be bothered to spend loads on it despite them still being made available so I figured the UK CE was nice enough, plus they got the artwork so that's neat.

And just recently:

1LhFwGNm.jpg
O8x39uUm.jpg
T4eLS9im.jpg

Eureka Seven: Part 2 [Blu-ray]
Eureka Seven Astral Ocean: Part 2 [Blu-ray & DVD]
Sekirei: Complete Seasons 1 & 2 [Blu-ray & DVD]

After a couple years now, I finally decided on ordering the second parts for both Eureka Seven and Eureka Seven AO. I've been meaning to do this for ages but never had the motivation to do so but I wanted to sort it out before it was too late (because both titles have newer releases, therefore the older sets will go out of print).

And in addition I also acquired Sekirei. This is one of the Funimation Aniplex titles I also wanted to own, and now was the time to do it because the rights are expiring in early February. Don't expect stock to last very long. And if you're concerned about regions; Sekirei is Region B compatible.

Back