The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Blue Exorcist: Definitive Edition Part 1 [Blu-ray]
Blue Exorcist: Definitive Edition Part 2 [Blu-ray]

One of the first of many planned Manga pickups, Blue Exorcist I've held off for quite some time but now I have decided to finally go ahead with it. MVM's shop had these sets going for £12.99 each so I felt it was a good enough bargain to grab. I will be acquiring the Movie at a later point.

I've bought them this week too but from base.com, £10 each part. I had the dvd already but since it was so cheap, decided it was time to do an update. Gotta sell the dvds now. :\

Back on the Kodansha Magna Vacation Sale now, didn't buy anything on the last round due to procrastinating, realistically there was only one volume I probably would have bought, so Part 3, got 7 Volumes...

Kiss Him, Not Me, Volume 1
Sweetness and Lightning, Volume 1
Complex Age: Volume 1
That Wolf-Boy is Mine!, Volume 1
Happiness, Volume 1
Welcome to the Ballroom, Volume 1
Cells at Work!, Volume 1

Another nice selection of stuff in my opinion, I know I can read certain titles elsewhere, but at 69p a pop it's certainly worth just having that copy around and it shows support for the format and these sales too!

Managed to scrounge up some money for the MVM sale. I ordered Chobits, Ergo Proxy and preordered Eva 1.11 CE. I wanted to get loads of other stuff too, but alas I'm not made of money.

C2AHwDeWQAAAwv5.jpg

Love Live! School Idol Project: Season 1 Collection [Blu-ray]
Love Live! School Idol Project: Season 2 Collection [Blu-ray]

I have decided to give MVM's sale another go and went with a double dip for the Love Live! Blu-ray sets.

Now you may be wondering - But Grav, don't you already own the series? Yes I do. But double-dipping is accepted in this case. Pretty much these discs are UK compatible (NIS sets weren't) and Season 1 has the dub so why not Nico Nico?

Ni....

So after much faffing around on the MVM site trying to decide what to buy, I settled for the Ergo Proxy BD Collection and nothing else lol I should have just made the order when the code went live but I thought I'd order more than that :/ I kinda wanted to try Blue Exorcist but I really need to stop blind buying things, I think it's on Netflix so I could always try a few episodes there and then buy it if I like it....

Ordered from Wordery (using code HAPPYREADING to get 10% for the month of january)
Seraph of the End vol 11
Haikyu!! vol 7
The Seven Deadly Sins vols 17 & 18
World Trigger vol 14
Baccano! (novel - hardback) vol 3

Noein Bluray collectors edition arrived safely today. I'm not really fan of the show but i still couldn't resist upgrading because of how sexy the box looked :D

But it was unique and i did still like the show so it was worth upgrading even in that regard.

Using some Amazon vouchers I got for Christmas to buy some manga I need catching up on. Most of these are titles that publishers have sent me to review, and then they don't sent the next volumes, and then suddenly get me a later volume of the same series so there is a gap I need to fill.

My Neighbour Seki, Vol. 4-5.
Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 7-9.
Seraph of the End, Vol. 10.
Nisekoi, Vol. 18.
Ranma 1/2, Omnibuses 14-17.

Received Twinkle Stars 1 and Yowamushi Pedal 4 in the post as gifts from an American friend yesterday so took the copies I'd already bought back to Forbidden Planet and swapped them for Vinland Saga 8 and Karneval 1.

Back