The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Made some February pre-orders at UP1USA

Amagi Brilliant Park (Premium Edition) (Blu-ray/DVD)
Nichijou (Blu-ray/DVD)
Noragami Aragoto (Limited Edition) (Blu-ray/DVD)
PERSONA5 the Animation -THE DAY BREAKERS- (Blu-ray)
Wolf's Rain (Blu-ray/DVD)

PERSONA5 the Animation -THE DAY BREAKERS- (Blu-ray)
FYI it's been available (and most likely cheaper) from Amazon Japan for almost a month now.

Seeing as I rarely post here as of late I may as well update with recent orders.

Amazon UK
- Gundam Reconguista in G

Anime Limited Shop
- Evangelion 1.11 CE
- Claymore CE
- Samurai Flamenco Part 2 CE

KimichiDVD
- Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex BD Box "Plain" Edition
- Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig BD Box "Plain" Edition

Rightstuf Sale
- Harmony
- Haikyuu Collection 1
- Haikyuu Collection 2
- Fairy Tail Part 20
- Kimi Ni Todoke Set 1
- Kimi Ni Todoke Set 2
- Kimi Ni Todoke Set 3

• Colorful The Motion Picture BD - Sentai Filmworks
  • Noir BD - Funimation
Looking forward to seeing Noir on BD, while the show didn't exactly land with me I'm interested in seeing one of the last ever traditional cel animated shows on Blu. Colorful looked like an interesting film, Greg Ayres in the dub lead means I'll be watching in Japanese though.
  • Bounty Dog DVD - Manga Entertainment
  • Please Save My Earth DVD - Viz Media
  • Knight Hunters/Knight Hunters Eternity Collection DVD - Media Blasters
Bounty Dog is another for the Manga collection, honestly I hated it when I watched it a few years back but I do enjoy owning these old Manga OVAs and was finally able to track this down for a very cheap price. Please Save My Earth is a shoujo OVA I've wanted to see for a number of years. Managed to get this collection of the Knight Hunters series for just £10, which for 38 episodes is a total steal!

Last edited:
Decided I wanted to get in to reading again in the new year, but nothing caught my eye outright, so just opted for the Kizumonogatari and Bakumonogatari Light Novels while I research 'proper' books to see what I actually want to read :p

Post Christmas Forbidden Planet binge:

Maid-sama omnibus 6
Nozaki-kun 5
Blue Exorcist 16
Cells at Work 2
Please Tell Me Galko-chan 1 (I didn't expect to like the anime of this as much as I did)
Chiro Star Project 6
Your Lie in April 11 (end)
L-DK 8
Kiss Him Not Me 8

And the Perfect Blue Steelbook from Fopp (same price as on Amazon). To which end, if anyone wants my old old (pre Anime Ltd) DVD copy for free (it's pretty battered and I got it second hand myself but the disc still plays OK), holler and I'll post it to you in the New Year.

My order from the RightStuf sale turned up today, and it got through without any import duties to pay!!

Patlabor TV Blu-ray Collections 1 - 4
Patlabor New Files Blu-ray Collection
Lily C.A.T.
Gundress

TheCaseOfHanaEtAlice-collector_3D-open-UK_1024x1024.jpg

The Case of Hana & Alice - Collector's Edition [Blu-ray & DVD]

I've been wanting to check this film out for a while and considering it was £19.99 I was tempted but the issue that I was having was the address to choose since by the time the film is out I'll be back in Uni but Anime Ltd could send them out early. So I decided to go for my Uni address in the end, just in case a random delay occurs in stock.

Ordered from Wordery (using discount code HAPPYREADING)

Yowamushi Pedal (omnibus) vol 4
Log Horizon (novel) vol 6

I'll buy some more when i get paid as the code last until the 31st Jan.

Desperately trying to save money but then Madman had to go and have a bloody sale. Bastards!

-Dance in the Vampire Bund (Blu Ray)
-Ping Pong The Animation (Blu Ray)
-D-Frag (Blu Ray)
-Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C³ (DVD)

From Madman Ent:
Broken Blade Complete Collection (blu ray) as I only have it on DVD

From Anime Limited:
Aldnoah Zero Season 2 Collectors Edition (blu ray) taking advantage of the early bird.

Back