The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the biggest newsagent (which is still quite small, anyway) in my town was now stocking Otaku USA - I promptly bought it for the reasonable price of €6 and I'm really enjoying it! I love that Daryl Surat and Clarissa Graffeo, two of the members that make up the three team podcast AnimeWorldOrder (an absolute favourite of mine) are contributing articles to the magazine!

There's an editorial on both Space Battleship Yamoto and Japan's Boy's Love industry, both of which I have little experience with, but I find interesting anyway!

I've read about 20 volumes of Jump stuff since Christmas, so I'm totally shonen'd out...I don't think I can handle reading another page of HXH until like...May. =/

Needed a change of pace, so bought...

Absolute Boyfriend 1-2
Tail of the Moon 1

I haven't read anything remotely shojo-ish for about three years (seriously...), so hopefully they'll be good and stuff... >_>

Hooray! At last, my favourite eBay dealer got the Rei/Lance of Longinus figure back in stock!

Behold:

rei.jpg

^______^

Sami said:
That is one awesome figure. :D

I know! ^_^ I love Rei, she's such an awesome character. She has such a powerful presence, despite the fact she rarely speaks. I adore her design too - best hair ever! Plus, the Lance of Longinus is supremely cool. And I get both Rei and the lance for a mere €9! Yay! 8D

Ordered some DVD's today,

Vandread: Stages 1 & 2 Collection
Welcome the the NHK: 1st Conspiracy
Welcome the the NHK: 2nd Conspiracy + Artbox
The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye Vol 4
Simoun 1: Choir of Pairs

Quite excited about Vandread.

harkins said:
Ordered some DVD's today,

Vandread: Stages 1 & 2 Collection
Welcome the the NHK: 1st Conspiracy
Welcome the the NHK: 2nd Conspiracy + Artbox
The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye Vol 4
Simoun 1: Choir of Pairs

Quite excited about Vandread.

Well done on the Vandreads dude, I got them and love to watch them over and over again. Especially the end of season two, a tear comes to my eye every time I see that - http://youtube.com/watch?v=jzpAec7hBqk - fopr a brilliant Vandread AMV

I was a bit dissapointed with the boxset collection for Vandread, I got the impression (from various websites) that it'd be a proper artbox housing all eight individual volumes, but it's just a fat DVD case. It's alright though I guess =)

technically i baught this on the last in 2007 and it came today
divergence eve thinpack boxset
its supposed to be a action, ive never laughed at a anime so much its so funny because they jump around and their boobs go mad

Back