The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

My 2nd Gig vol3 working replacement finally arrived, disc art is a bit more purple than I remember the 1st batch being but atleast the 1st disc works fine now :)

i hardly ever post on this section. since i am bored thought i would share with u guys/gals. with my college over like 2-3 weeks ago...serious boredom (click on the images for the bigger picture)
these are some of the items i have bought over the past 2-3 months. there are some more manga but cant find where i placed them. :eek:
the items in here are
>CowBoy Bebop BOX 1 >My-Hime Collector's edition vol1
>FMA manga vol 4 >FMA LE Movie >FMA LE 3rd tin
>3 LE tenjho tenge R3 dvd's >Sky Blue >Burst Angel vol2
> Naruto manga vol 7

these are the first 3 Limited Edition Tenjho Tenge R3 dvd, each LE version comes with a a3 poster (same as front cover but without most of the texts, a figure/gashapon thing you have to asemble and the dvd of course, lol (sadly no eng subs, but i really like Tenjho Tenge :)

i bought a good few months ago, ist the LE FMA Movie japanese (R2) version with eng subs and goodies.

this is just a random pic of my complete FMA LE dvd's. i like it so damn much!

i got some early birthday presents which are Tenchi muyo ova 3 vol 1 kanpai 1&2 and Fullmetal alchemist vol 10 +Tin and something to read on the plane azumanga daioh vol3&4 and gamerz heaven vol 1

Yesterday i got my sisters how to draw book in the post and some volumes of manga:
50 Rules For Teenagers volume 1
Suki volume 1
Love Roma volume 1
Noodle Fighter Miki volume 1
and Bow Wow Wata volume 1

I brought anime wise :

Full Metal Alchemist Vol 7
ROD TV vol 6
World of Narue complete collection.

Manga wise :
Death Note Volumes 2,3,4,5 & 6
GTO the early years vol 1
Sgt Frog volumes 3 & 4.

Today i got three volumes of manga in the post (which i bought mostly for my sister):
Figure 17 volume 1
Comic Party Party Time
and Seven of Seven volume 1

Back