The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I bought the .hack//Another Birth novel Vol. 1 this week. Read 1st chapter...
Still, OMG OMG OMG!!! *Is still in an over-excited state of shock*

A nice lil’ bundle of goodies arrived for me this morning, including:

Speed Grapher vol. 1 w/artbox
DNAngel Complete Collection
Mezzo DSA Complete Collection
Mobile Fighter G Gundam - Collection 2
Eureka Seven vol. 2
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu vol. 3

And manga wise:

Basilisk vol. 1
Fruits Basket vol. 9-10
Sgt. Frog vol. 1
DNAngel vol. 2-6

It arrived - didn't expect it to be so big. I just wish Infinity Studios would publish the rest of Popo Can now.

Large format Shinobuden with dust jacket ... looks good.

got round to ordering vol 7 of FMA, went to buy some more tenchi manga, but they're republishing it so picked up vols 9 and 10 of D.N.Angel

Recently got on region 1 dvd`s

Gun X Sword vol#2
Eureka 7 Vol#2
Desert Punk vol#4
Elemnetal Gelade vol#1

manga I got was

Read Or Die Vol#3
Ai Yori Aoshi Vol#13
Fruit baskets vol#13

Well, since my last post this is the crap I bought...

• She, The Ultimate Weapon 1 [Anime]
  • Otogi Zoshi 1 [Anime]
  • Ragnarok 1 [Manga]

That's it, sorry. A little skint lately.

Morning:Case Closed vol 10 (manga) arrived in the post.
Afternoon:When I was in town, I gained some Ottakar's Manga Club stamps with Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist vol 3 and DNAngel vol 7 (the only volume of the manga that doesn't seem to be available from Play).

i got FMP? FUMOFFU vol 1 today..since every time i went into the shop that had it..it just was there all the time..so i took it not taking any more chances that it may be taken by someone else.

today i finaly recieved the Naruto Uncut Special Limited Edition box-set 1
its all pakaged quite well.
and it comes with a small pouch kind of thing and inside is the headband and wristband.
it also comes with a book (episode 8 storyboard) but its all in japanese.
i have yet to watch it. Naruto FTW, lol

Ninja Boy! said:
Naruto FTW
Until after the Chuunin Exam arc.

Today I bought:

Full Metal Alchemist DVD volume 7, Bobobo-bobo-bobo volume 1 of the manga, Full Metal Alchemist volume 8 of the manga and Shounen Jump Monthly, July edition.

neptune2venus said:
I know it's had mixed reviews but I just love special and limited editions. This one is pure quality, the box is even better than some artboxes I have!

Isn't it just. : P

I have to admit it's probably the best LE thing released in this country, ever, in terms of what it comes with etc.

DaNiMé said:
neptune2venus said:
I know it's had mixed reviews but I just love special and limited editions. This one is pure quality, the box is even better than some artboxes I have!

Isn't it just. : P

I have to admit it's probably the best LE thing released in this country, ever, in terms of what it comes with etc.
Got the Patlabor Special Edition today from BEEZ/Honeneamise and that rivals it, with some nice books and a good artbox although it costs a fair bit more than Steamboy did :).

Back