A lot of manga came through the post today

Kingdom Hearts Vol 4
Telepathic Wanderers Vol 3
Otogi Zoshi Vol 1 (not the dvd)
FY: Genbu Kaiden Vol 4

Not really Manga

After the long Goodbye
Naruto Anime Profiles

Got Naruto 2, 3 and 4, and One Piece 11 through the mail this morning...only ordered them from UP1 on Thursday night and I've got 'em already. :D

Wanting to try out Tokyo Underground I won the first DVD for a pound ^__^ I don't mind buying cheap thinpaks or boxsets, but sometimes you get it home and think "I know it was ony £22.99 but that was £22.98 too much" :lol: So if I don't like it, it don't matter - not for a pound!!

Had a parcel of manga arrive from UP at the week-end containing:
Naruto 6, Bleach 7 & 8, and Beyblade 3.
The first volumes of Whistle, Prince of Tennis and Hands Off!

On Sunday I got Dragon Half and Burn Up W for £2 each at the bootsale :D (anime).

Been wanting to get DH for awhile but I was struggling to find the £15 just to buy one DVD - play.com has changed my attitude to prices.

Today in the post i got Tenjho Tenge manga volume 2 (The original japanese version). This is purely for collection sake and to add to my TT collection.

Initial D Fouth Stage yesterday and today i am watching various series on ebay trying to decide whether to buy them or not....... ah who am I kidding I'm gonna end up buying them at some point so it might as well be now

just ordered Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days 1 GN

Bleach 4: Quincy Archer Hates You GN

Bleach 5: Right Arm of the Giant GN

still waiting on vol 7 of No need for Tenchi Manga :(

Back