The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

In my lunch break I went out and bought Maison Ikkoku 1+2, Monster 3, and Sgt Frog 6 from the local Forbidden Planet, its literally across the road from my work w00t.

I have just ordered the following DVD's from Play. Note that not all are Anime, and it cost me about £200.

Family Guy: Series 1 (Animated) (2 Discs) (Region 2 DVD)

The Kill Bill Collection (Region 2 DVD)

Azumanga Daioh - Vol.4: Friends! (Region 2 DVD)

Noir - Vol. 4: Death Warrant (Region 2 DVD)

Napoleon Dynamite (Region 2 DVD)

Family Guy: Series 2 (Animated) (2 Discs) (Region 2 DVD)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Vol.5 - The Cost Of Living (Region 2 DVD)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Vol.4 - The Fall Of Ishbal (Region 2 DVD)

Azumanga Daioh - Vol.3: Rivals! (Region 2 DVD)

Noir - Vol. 3: The Firing Chamber (Region 2 DVD)

Got my two volume of Japanese manga In The God's Arms today, might now invest in some kind of translation book and see if i can learn to read a bit of Japanese

i finally bought the thin pack box set of the whole GitS:SAC first gig. not seen any of the episodes yet but from what people tell me it should be good..will watch the first volume tonight

Well, I got paid today, so I took the liberty of ordering...

Dragon Ball 12
Ultimate Muscle 3
Shaman King 1
Naruto 1

...and the first DVD boxset of Pokemon Master Quest. ^_^

Today I bought Bleach volume XIII: The undead. Yu-Gi-Oh volume 7 and DVD V of Hagane no Renkinjutsushi... or Full Metal Alchemist.

A nice package from Play arrived today. Two packages really, one of mangas from series I am slowly catching up with - Candidate for Goddess vol 4 (one more to go) and Gravitation vol 5. The other package contained newly released DVDs - DNAngel vol 6 (penultimate volume), and, at last, after being on hold six months, GetBackers vol 7.

Today i brought, Fruits basket vol.1 and chrno crusade vol.1 in manga ^_^ i also picked up the June copy of Newtype ^_^ and this months issue came with dvd previews of This ugly yet beautiful world, Elemental Glade and Genshiken ep 1 ^_^

Sorry, double post but I just ordered the following Anime DVD's...

Paranoia Agent: Vol.3 - Serial Psychosis (Region 2 DVD)

Azumanga Daioh - Vol.5: Seniors! (Region 2 DVD)

Samurai Champloo: Vol.5 (Region 2 DVD)

Paranoia Agent: Vol.4 - Sayonara Maromi (Region 2 DVD)

Azumanga Daioh - Vol.6: Graduation! (Region 2 DVD)

Noir - Vol. 7: The End Of The Matter (Region 2 DVD)

Noir - Vol. 6: Cloaks And Daggers (Region 2 DVD)

Noir - Vol. 5: Terminal Velocity (Region 2 DVD)

Back