The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Starflower2525 said:
MVM. I sent an email to them but because its the weekend they won't reply until tomorrow.

why are you sending a email to MVM as GITS is from manga unless you got it from anime-on-line

Necromancer said:
Starflower2525 said:
I had two copies of GITS SAC 2nd Gig vol 3 and they both got lumps on them that causes the DVD to miss a Chapter and I am not sure of what to do about it.

Where'd you buy them? I got mine from play.com and have asked about getting a replacement to see if that'll work.

just check my vol 3 but only watch half as it stop right at the begining of ep 10. is that the same place it stops for you?

i also got mine from play.com

valha said:
Necromancer said:
Starflower2525 said:
I had two copies of GITS SAC 2nd Gig vol 3 and they both got lumps on them that causes the DVD to miss a Chapter and I am not sure of what to do about it.

Where'd you buy them? I got mine from play.com and have asked about getting a replacement to see if that'll work.

just check my vol 3 but only watch half as it stop right at the begining of ep 10. is that the same place it stops for you?

Ep 10 is the same place that me and Starflower2525 are having the problems, hopefully it wasn't a huge amount of vol 3's that have this problem.

i plan to email manga about this and see if they have noticed the problem.

i will also ask if i can have a replacement from them as i know it wont be a faulty one that way.

soon as i get home and put my cash in my bank i'll be ordering Full metal panic Fumuffu vol 3 (YAY TESSA!!!!!!) then i can save up some cash for 2 weeks atleast

Quite a few goodies arrived for me in the post this morning: Saiyuki #8-9 (manga), Berserk #7 (manga), Martian Successor Nadesico #2-3, Generator Gawl #1-2 and the Rurouni Kenshin Season One Boxset.

Yesterday we bought:
Anime:
Chrono Crusade volume 4
and R.O.D volume 3 for just £11.99 because the shop we bought it from was going out of buisness.

Manga:
Fruits Basket volume 5
Mars volume 12
Sgt Frog volume 2
and D.N.Angel volume 7

Back