The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

It's pay day once again and I've duly splashed out on Lament of the Lamb manga #2 and Riding Bean on DVD.

Although it's not strictly speaking anime I treated myself to the first Macross Plus OST (about time too).

Today I got Wolf's Rain #1&2, Fruits Basket manga #1&2 and my bro got Battle Royale manga #1-10 and the Battle Royale novel :lol: and ordered InuYasha series 1 from play.com.

Yesterday I received a Ghost in the Shell: Innocence poster actually signed by "my mate" Mamoru Oshii and kind chaps at Production I.G.. I don't usually post in this thread but I felt like showing this off :)

A few goodies arrived over the past week or so including:

Tenjho Tenge #6
New Getter Robo #1-2
Getter Robo Armageddon #2
R.O.D TV #7

Unfortunately, my New Getter Robo artbox looks like it's been trodden on, luckily the damage to the box itself isn't too bad, but still, I wish these postal workers would pay more attention to where they're putting their big feet. :wink:

At last my Kannazuki no Miko Vol 1 + Box arrived. The artbox is colourful and strong to boot making Doki Doki School Hours seem so budget in comparison. I suppose it is :wink: The box also has the infamous shell necklace bundled in. It's plastic greatness will eventually be the object of pure angst.

Also got Gartzey's Wing, only because I want more Aura Battler Dunbine!
________
Jailbroken

My latest Anime was cowboy bebop which is amazing. I should be getting FLCL real soon though.

My latest Manga was Akira Volume 2, I thought it might help explain some parts of the anime that I didnt fully understand towards then but, found the story in the manga very different. Should have expected that really and its not a bad thing, the manga is excellent

Today i bought some manga, they were only £3.50 each new :)
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/hazelhamster/mangapurchase.jpg
Battle Royale 1-2
Great Teacher Onizuka 1-5
Samurai Deeper Kyo 1

Black and White by Taiyo Matsumoto arrived yesterday. but i'd accidentally ordered volume 2 because the site didn't number the volumes, well it was cheap enough, so i've ordered volume 1 to arrive in about 3 weeks. I really like the manga style, and I wanted to read it before i see the film adaption (Tekkon Kinkreet) becuase it looks potentially amazing.

today i bought the Eureka 7 limited edition collectors boxset which has vol 1 dvd, vol 1 manga, t-shirt and soundtrack

not bad for £35 Smile

Back