The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Negima is now listed as "currently unavailable" and I'm seriously considering the Mystery Box in the hopes that there will be a copy in there. :)

Well, I've ordered it, partly as I wanted to try out this US forwarding address I set up last October. Won't get the box until sometime next month (as it's not shipping until 25/8). Let's hope it;s not full of stuff I already own.

Negima! + Negima!? from allyourmusic from eBay.
i013992256888.gif
I originally planning to double dip it later this, but after hearing it's going to be OOP, I decided to waste no time and buy it as soon as I back from my One Piece home video shopping spree.

Just bought Negima! + Negima!? for £61.67 from Amazon UK as it was considerably cheaper than anywhere else.

Amazon claims there are still 5 copies available but can you trust their word?

Just in case anyone was considering picking up Negima! + Negima!? from Amazon, it's out of stock there too. You gotta move fast!
I got mine via allyourmusic on eBay but now it's unfortunately OOP.
Mine one has dispatched and should be arriving tomorrow.

I must had took the last available copy.
Sorry.

You can try at UP1 or Otaku.co.uk.
But be warn it can be a experience.
If you want to get the series get it as soon as possible.

Golden Time
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Sailor Moon S Complete Blu-Ray Collection
My Senpai is Annoying
Aoashi Part 1 and 2

Still deciding to choose Shaman King Original Japanese Audio or Shirobako as my final US import of the month.

A mini-update for those curious. My Sentai order arrived at Stackry yesterday, and they took two photos and told me how much the weight of the package was (USPS is what Sentai used). I sorted out the declaration form and chosen the $18.99 Global Mail (DHL) shipping method which has tracking. Stackry shipped it out this morning.

I'm in no rush but will keep an eye on how it progresses over the next week or two.

I placed a Sentai Filmworks order via Stackry, comprising of the following:
  • Action Heroine Cheer Fruits BD
  • Anonymous Noise BD
  • Chidori RSC BD
  • Cinderella Nine BD
  • Gakuen Basara: Samurai High School BD
  • Golden Time Complete Collection BD
  • Haven’t you Heard? I’m Sakamoto BD
  • Kids on the Slope BD
  • Maria Holic (Seasons 1 & 2) BD
  • MM! BD
  • Outburst Dreamer Boys BD
  • Senyru Girl BD
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou BD
  • To Love Ru (Seasons 1-4) BD
  • Wasteful Days of High School Girls BD

Last edited:
A mini-update for those curious. My Sentai order arrived at Stackry yesterday, and they took two photos and told me how much the weight of the package was (USPS is what Sentai used). I sorted out the declaration form and chosen the $18.99 Global Mail (DHL) shipping method which has tracking. Stackry shipped it out this morning.

I'm in no rush but will keep an eye on how it progresses over the next week or two.

Seems to be about 4-5 business days between the "En-route to DHL facility" and "Received by DHL" updates.

Last delivery took 8 days from "label created" to "delivered" we'll see how my next one goes.

Pre-ordered from UP1:

Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 2 - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 2 (LE Blu-ray)

Last edited:
Ordered from UP1:

Horimiya - Complete Series (LE Blu-ray/DVD) - decided to pick this up now as it's sold out on Crunchyroll's website.
Shadows House, Season 2 - Complete Series (Blu-ray) - reordered as I mistakenly cancelled it last month.

Back