The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Girls with Guns

Combat Butler
What the heck, They're releasing yet two more Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition digipak sets on 13 December now - Whisper of the Heart and Kiki's Delivery Service. I just pre-ordered both of those, right on the backs of Porco Rosso and Princess Mononoke CE which are releasing today, and Laputa and Totoro which came out on 18 October. Six new Ghibli Collector's Editions in just two months time!

81v9S7kYW9L._AC_SX522_.jpg

81WHaF+NsNL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Claire

Brigade Leader
Got a £10 Amazon voucher so ended up nabbing both of these for £20 total.

Beyond the Boundary Blu-ray set
Makoto Shinkai Double Pack Blu-ray

Had been meaning to get Beyond the Boundary since I don't know where those animatsu releases stand now that Manga/Animatsu is just Funimation. Had too many things go out of print and then kicked myself for not getting them.

Lucky_Deity

Brigade Leader
Pre-ordered Air from anime-on-line (which is a Christmas present from my friend, they just sent me the money, so technically I haven't bought it), it's a shame that it's DVD only but I'll take what I can get as I'm going for a complete KyoAni collection. Had been tempted to import the Region 1 DVD but it always seemed to be quite pricey so was a nice surprise MVM announced it today, fingers crossed we get Kanon '06 next.

Claire

Brigade Leader
Pre-ordered Air from anime-on-line (which is a Christmas present from my friend, they just sent me the money, so technically I haven't bought it), it's a shame that it's DVD only but I'll take what I can get as I'm going for a complete KyoAni collection. Had been tempted to import the Region 1 DVD but it always seemed to be quite pricey so was a nice surprise MVM announced it today, fingers crossed we get Kanon '06 next.
Didn't realise the price on those R1s had gone up loads. I bought both Kanon and Air back in like 2012 and they were in the Funimation budget range. Nice that they're finally getting a UK release but wow, that took a LONG time.

Darren Skippings

School Idol
Deep breath....
Rightstuf holiday sale
Berserk complete BD
Black bitler Book of murder BD
C- Control LE
Code breaker LE
Comet lucifer BD
El hazard wanderers
How are you so clumsy miss Ueno BD
Lost universe
Kase-san and morning glories BD
Lord of vermillion BD
Momokuri BD
Pet shop of horrors BD
The third the girl with the blue eye
Time bokan BD

and finally
AoL
Air TV
phew, and breathe.....

Dave1988

Thousand Master
Deep breath....
Rightstuf holiday sale
Berserk complete BD
Black bitler Book of murder BD
C- Control LE
Code breaker LE
Comet lucifer BD
El hazard wanderers
How are you so clumsy miss Ueno BD
Lost universe
Kase-san and morning glories BD
Lord of vermillion BD
Momokuri BD
Pet shop of horrors BD
The third the girl with the blue eye
Time bokan BD

and finally
AoL
Air TV
phew, and breathe.....
I had a lool at rightstuff last night...was gonna order fuuka for like £13 ". Until i got to checkout and wanted £20 delivery.... But if i order more than 1 will it still be same delivery?

Gemsy-chan

Flame Haze
I had a lool at rightstuff last night...was gonna order fuuka for like £13 ". Until i got to checkout and wanted £20 delivery.... But if i order more than 1 will it still be same delivery?
Add another item to your basket and see what the shipping is. I tend to buy I number of items at the same time so the shipping doesn’t seem so bad compared to one item.

Girls with Guns

Combat Butler

I just paid over £21 for shipping and taxes to have those two Studio Ghibli CEs I posted above shipped from amazon.co.uk to the US, so shipping between the US and UK is pretty salty now both ways...

Kite

Thousand Master
From the Anime ltd sale:

B The Beginning
Sword Art Online Alicization (pts 1 & 2)
KonoSuba: Season 2
The Promised Neverland
Bartender
Magic Knight Rayearth (pts 1 & 2)
Revolutionary Girl Utena (pts 1 - 3)
Anonymous Noise (by mistake as I didn't check my wishlist and saw I purchased it earlier in the year, oops)