The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Your Lie in April volumes 4-11 to complete the set as it's part of the Bookwalker Naoshi Arakawa sale as a celebration of the Farewell, My Dear Cramer anime (I said it reminded me of Chihayafuru, but the other one I was going to mention was Your Lie in April, I guess I know why now!). There's also a 30% coin back offer on currently airing shows till the end of the 15th PT and 30% site wide till the end of the 12th PT. These seem to stack!
There's also a 20% coin back on comedy series till the end of the 15th PT which also stacks with the site wide offer, so I got:
Toradora! Vol. 2 & 3
Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san, Vol. 3
Ascendance of a Bookworm Vol. 2 & 3
Chio's School Road, Vol. 2 & 3
Because I had some coins stored up I had enough to pay the amount that I got back, so they were all basically half price!

I also got Magical Girl Site 14 and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs 13 on Tuesday and have pre-ordered Dumbbells 6 for next Tuesday.
*Affiliate links

Jendem

Hikikomori
It's fairly simple. What anime or manga did you buy today (or last time you bought some)? Merchandise, soundtracks, posters, figures etc also included!

8) This thread may go on forever knowing the spending habits of many of us.

Edit: Added merchandise
I don’t buy much as my talented niece draws and designs all my merchandise including clothing and mugs !

Jay2021

Brigade Leader
Not sure if this is the real area but if anyone is interested Humble is offering another manga bundle currently on offer- Manga Bundle: Spring 2021 Anime Season. I have purchased the bundle primarily for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Slime Diaries and Edens Zero vols.

There are other titles within the bundle.

Last edited: