• Carnival Phantasm
  • The Garden of Sinners - Recalled Out Summer
  • The Quintessential Quintuplets Artbook
  • Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family - Part 1
  • Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family - Part 2
  • Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family - Part 3
  • Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family - Part 4
  • Type-Moon 10th Anniversary Festival
Check out my sales thread, just added some new stuff, my wallet has died lol.
mLKzmC6h.png

Made a big order of stuff from Mandarake
- Macross Delta the Movie: Passionate Walküre (Yes this is likely to get a proper English release at some point but since I already have the series I may as well get the movie for consistency)
- Muteki-kyū*Believer with Blu-ray (A single released prior to the Love Live! Nijigasaki series featuring a 9 minute short/music video)
- Akira Takahashi Toei Animation PreCure Works (An artbook covering Akira Takahashi's work on the PreCure franchise)
- And a few Love Live! Nijigasaki fanbooks (Yuupomu is good)

Was considering getting the Macross Frontier movies since they also have English subtitles but I've already gone overboard lol

Following recommendations on this site, I bought School Rumble season 1 & 2 from the US (from the same eBay seller - RareWavesUS - and posted at the same time). Season 2 arrived two weeks ago and season one finally arrived today! Now I have to finish watching That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime (and a couple of other unfinished TV series) before I can decide for myself whether it is as funny as people claimed.

I pre-ordered the Neon Genesis Evangelion UE, but from GKids since I'm over in the US. Waiting to see what the other versions look like, although I'll be in the hospital then and probably won't be coherent enough to be able to cancel the UE and order anything else if I prefer one of the other versions. Oh well.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Ultimate Edition Blu-ray, also using the Unlimited code (so £180).

I was expecting Eva to show up months ago but I always anticipated it turning up at least this year, so despite my current situation I made sure I had saved enough just to secure a copy for one of my favourite franchises of all time. Admittedly I was hoping it would be around £150 (then £135 for discount) but I can tolerate £180 but only as it was the max that I was willing to pay.

That said, the bonus features including the END OF EVANGELION TV SPOT being included has me excited as I never managed to own the original releases.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Ultimate Edition Blu-ray, also using the Unlimited code (so £180).

I was expecting Eva to show up months ago but I always anticipated it turning up at least this year, so despite my current situation I made sure I had saved enough just to secure a copy for one of my favourite franchises of all time. Admittedly I was hoping it would be around £150 (then £135 for discount) but I can tolerate £180 but only as it was the max that I was willing to pay.

That said, the bonus features including the END OF EVANGELION TV SPOT being included has me excited as I never managed to own the original releases.
It's kind of the price I would expect an Aniplex release to be honestly. Though if I didn't buy Heaven's Feel 3 this month I would be in a better spot to have bought it. Oh well.

Another Neon Genesis UE Mug confirmed!

Was beginning to be concerned about other markets (despite a lot of evidence that would suggest it was an overreaction) that the my preferred audio option, the Netflix/VSI dub (despite it's known issues), would be dropped. Thankfully, this turned not to be the case and this also has the ADV dub as well which, while not my preference at all, does hold some value to me (mostly related to my first impression of EVA came from the first film 10 years ago and the 4 actors who came back for that). Will see what else happens with the other releases but as is, I'm fairly happy with the outcome. Looking forward to the box and art!

Last edited:
I placed two orders today with Rightstuf:

The first order will ship as soon as Heavens Feel III comes into stock next week:

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel III. spring song Limited Edition Blu-ray
Fire Force Season 2 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
The Ancient Magus' Bride Supplement Volume 2 (manga style book)

Then I made a separate pre-order for some September anime, with release dates between 9/14 and 9/28. I wanted to get these ordered before I travel to Philadelphia for my cancer surgery this Thursday, since I don't know how long I will be down and out afterwards - plus, all the steelbooks happen to be on sale this week:

Porco Rosso Steelbook
From Up on Poppy Hill Steelbook
Perfect Blue Steelbook
City Hunter Season 2 Part 2

Last edited:
Back