The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Luckyyyy!
Gah! Wish I lived nearer to a cinema that had any form of Anime showings... 2hrs to my closest in Manchester! :(
Booo. That sucks. It's showing at two cinemas near me, both less than a half-hour walk away. (One independent and one Odeon. I'm going to see it at the independent one; they're great for showing anime.)

Cinema ticket for In This Corner of the World later this month.

Ooh, didn't think it was that time already (in my defense I've been travelling). Do you happen to know whether it's dubbed or subbed? The official site is a bit coy about confirming but since we know Manga are putting on a dub I wanted to clarify. I'll ask on Twitter if it's not 100% certain.

R

Overlord Collector's Edition
Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju vol. 1
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun vol. 7
Interviews with Monster Girls vol. 2

It's happening folks, the greatest show in the history of anime has been ordered (for me that is).

Monster-Musume_816726027203_01_00_2276x1280_00ac19d5-97a0-47cc-8bb4-d341668634b2.jpg

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Complete Collection (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
The reason it's taken this long for me to pre-order this series was because I wasn't sure when exactly I would end up on holiday. Now I know the exact date and that means I can order this series without hassle, however I left it this late. The General Election has now started to damage the pound which is no surprise because the Tories failed to win the Majority in the estimations (which is good news). WOW I've heard has been very good so far so I wanted to give them another shot for the Sentai LEs, starting with Monster Musume. I may end up doing another Sentai LE order but it's to be determined as I'm very limited on funds.

nj1xjeB.gif

Monster Musume is one of my favourite shows in recent years because it's just amazing (for me that is). The LE could have been better honestly, but I do appreciate Sentai delaying the release just to acquire the OVAs, because if the series got released earlier we would have missed out on one, if not both, of them. £83 is the price I paid and it's just a little bit cheaper than Amazon US.

It's happening folks, the greatest show in the history of anime has been ordered (for me that is).

Monster-Musume_816726027203_01_00_2276x1280_00ac19d5-97a0-47cc-8bb4-d341668634b2.jpg

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Complete Collection (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
The reason it's taken this long for me to pre-order this series was because I wasn't sure when exactly I would end up on holiday. Now I know the exact date and that means I can order this series without hassle, however I left it this late. The General Election has now started to damage the pound which is no surprise because the Tories failed to win the Majority in the estimations (which is good news). WOW I've heard has been very good so far so I wanted to give them another shot for the Sentai LEs, starting with Monster Musume. I may end up doing another Sentai LE order but it's to be determined as I'm very limited on funds.

nj1xjeB.gif

Monster Musume is one of my favourite shows in recent years because it's just amazing (for me that is). The LE could have been better honestly, but I do appreciate Sentai delaying the release just to acquire the OVAs, because if the series got released earlier we would have missed out on one, if not both, of them. £83 is the price I paid and it's just a little bit cheaper than Amazon US.
Looking forward to the unboxing on your blog

Ordered My Love Story from AOL on monday. Still waiting for dispatch :( .

EDIT: Just got Attack on Titan Junior High from the AL early bird deal.

Last edited:
Ordered My Love Story from AOL on monday. Still waiting for dispatch :( .

EDIT: Just got Attack on Titan Junior High from the AL early bird deal.

I believe they are catching up on orders (Ass Class and Noragami haven't shipped for me) and so it should be shipped in the next few days :)

Back