The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

msgeek

Magical Girl
I've been an advocate of allyourmusic etc for a while but haven't used wowhd before. I've just given them a shot for Dimension W, Gangsta, Grimgar and One Punch Man. I guess I'll see how it goes.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
Thinking that a one month subscription to Loot Anime meant that it self cancelled after one month, not a recurring monthly subscription, I accidentally purchased May's crate. Now to just hope I like something in it...

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Bought Samurai 7 and the LE of Panty and Stocking on eBay (have a copy of the Anime Classics edition for sale in the marketplace if anyone wants to buy/trade)

Also won:
Is this a Zombie seasons 1 and 2 LE

Last edited:

Gemsy-chan

Claymore
from Wordery
D.Gray-man vol 25

...looking back vol 24 was released in August 2014...and now i'll have another looooong wait for vol 26 as it keeps going on hiatus due to Hoshino's health :(

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
I bought Season 1 of Dragon Ball Z Kai on BD from eBay for like £12.50 or something. I grabbed it cheap to see if I actually like it so I'll pick up the others new if I do.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Recent orders I've placed:

Black Butler: Complete Season 1 (Anime Classics) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
The license to the first season is going to expire at the end of the month due to Aniplex, and I've been meaning to try this series out for a while now. Season 2 expires in June 2018 so there's still time for that filler season. The Blu-ray is also Region B compatible if that helps.

Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu [Blu-ray]
Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu [Blu-ray]

Since the UP1 order for Hana & Koi seem to have gone through my bank alright I intentionally delayed my order on the Kizu films in case something went wrong. Now I have finally made the order, and while TRSI is sort of cheaper I wanted to save myself the hassle and just use UP1 to get the items rather than pay customs (I am aware that people are dodging it but all of my orders this year have been hit).

MrLaserSharkKH

Stand User
BLAME!, Volumes 1 - 3

Managed to catch the Surprise coupon over on BookWalker this morning which I've put towards BLAME! which is already on sale at the moment.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Recent orders I've placed:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: Complete Series (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Originally planned to own the standard edition sets, the collector's edition dropped to a whooping £27 (that includes shipping and VAT) on Amazon US thanks to a crazy deal and what's better is that mine is preparing shipment. The Collector's Edition version also includes the fixed Season 2 discs unlike the standard edition.

Death Note: Complete Series & Relight Films (Limited Edition aka Omega Edition) [Blu-ray]
Much like Code Geass, this release was also reduced to a good price. However it's temporarily out of stock so it'll be a while before it can ship. I liked this edition more than the UK version and considering I already have Viz's Gargantia, K, One Punch Man and Sailor Moon it's no surprise that I would get Death Note's as well to be honest.

Persona 3 the Movie -#3 Falling Down- (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
I already have the first two films from the early bird deal and I now have this one too.

Reactions: HWR

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Ordered from the Amazon US Price Glitch sale

World Break

Code Geass Season 1 & Season 2 Collector's Edition

Code Geass has shipped, and should have it in 2 weeks based on Amazon's estimate. Can't wait

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Amazon done goofed somewhere but I got my hands on the following:
IMG_0084.JPG
Brothers Conflict LE
IMG_0770.JPG
Code Geass seasons 1+2
IMG_0772.JPG
Dragonball Z Kai seasons 1 2 and 4
IMG_0771.JPG
Freezing Anime classics