The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
Since I got paid today, I thought I'd treat myself a bit and get some anime imports. I ordered:

Dragon Ball Z Kai Season 3 -
Imported due to consistency after CeX sent my a US copy of S1, it's annoying
Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei Herz - Because let's face it, this ain't coming to the UK any time soon
Higurashi: When They Cry Rei - I've had Season 1 for ages, then I heard that these were coming to the UK, so I waited, but my patience has kind of expired at this point, and since it'd look inconsistent with my US S1, I might as well just bite the bullet.

orgun

Death Scythe
Had a bit of splurge on the All the Anime store taking advantage of some sale and early bird offers:

Full Metal Panic Complete Collection (All 3 Seasons) Standard Blu-ray
Outlaw Star Collection Standard Blu-ray
Vision of Escaflowne TV Collection Standard Blu-ray

Plus I backed the Mind Game Kickstarter a few weeks ago.

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
Yes but there's no chance of being hit with VAT and courier charges via UP1 and if they come damaged it's less hassle returning everything

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
Since they got taken over by the company behind allyourmusic, Importcd, deepdiscount etc they make no promises regarding VAT dodging. You might get lucky but I've been caught periodically especially with the heavier orders that end up shipping with UPS.

crashmatt

Death Scythe
I'll be honest I've had three orders and not got caught once as I believe the reship It via Europe. It still works out cheaper even with customs.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Well we'll find out soon enough. I ordered One Punch Man from WOWHD and it has been dispatched, should arrive sometime next week.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
None of my Wow HD orders have ever been hit by customs or fees, though I'm unsure how they package bigger items or multiple items together which is more of a concern for me than the price. They tend to use those corrugated cardboard mailers for single Blu rays and small box sets I.e the Ranma 1/2 boxsets

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
Anything over 4lb goes by courier (UPS,DHL etc) which WILL be caught. Outside of that I can only go off what I've read and experienced via their other outlets (Deep Discount etc)

crashmatt

Death Scythe
Anything over 4lb goes by courier (UPS,DHL etc) which WILL be caught. Outside of that I can only go off what I've read and experienced via their other outlets (Deep Discount etc)
How come my Danmachi set didn't get hit then? That was over 4lb and was quite a large box.

Reactions: HWR