The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just recently got back from a trip to London. I brought back...

CEX:
  • The Girl Who Leapt Through Time 2DVD collector's edition with slipcase and art cards (an upgrade from my existing single-disc version for just £4. Excellent condition.)
  • Blood: The Last Vampire live-action film on DVD (I haven't seen this yet, and it was in mint condition for only £1, so why not?)
Forbidden Planet:
  • Appleseed Alpha BD (early printing complete with slipcover. This completes my Appleseed collection. Another bargain at £3!)
HMV:
  • Space Dandy (£25 for 26 episodes on 4 BDs? Couldn't resist!)
  • Tokyo Marble Chocolate (Anime Limited's brand-new collector's edition. I managed to get the only copy in stock on release day.)
Lastly, while browsing the anime section in HMV, I was also afforded an unexpected chance to add a bit of romance to my life.
In the form of a copy of MVM's 6-DVD boxset of Amagami SS, that is. :p

On an unrelated note, I also stocked up on Pocky in the Japan Centre.

Bought A Silent Voice - Volumes 1-7 from eBay for £37.78. I was so close to getting these off Wordery earlier but luckily I spotted this bundle. :)

Lastly, while browsing the anime section in HMV, I was also afforded an unexpected chance to add a bit of romance to my life.
In the form of a copy of MVM's 6-DVD boxset of Amagami SS, that is. :p
I just started watching this randomly, just finished the first ARC. It's adorable! Hah!

I just started watching this randomly, just finished the first ARC. It's adorable! Hah!
Yay. Bodes well, because it's a complete blind buy for me: I haven't even seen a trailer! The blurb on the back sold it to me.

I like the 'disc per girl' format of the DVD version. (That makes me sound like some sort of fussy dating-sim-anime connoisseur or something. :oops:)

I plan to kind of watch it over an extended period, one arc at a time, with other stuff like Space Dandy interspersed in between. I think that might be a fun way to watch it.

Yeah, looking forward to it. Thanks, Voddas! :)
It's a solid little series, I watched it and it's sequel recently, it worked better than I thought it would, hope you enjoy it!

My birthday gift has been ordered. Can't wait

8n16Mon.png

Amazon.com:
Infinite Stratos 2 Premium Edition Blu-ray

Got this from Rightstuf as a damaged item but if it's anything like the damage on Amagi & Danmachi the damage should be minor. I did want to wait for a standard edition but doesn't seem there will be so got this since it was just under £50.

WOWHD:
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc Movie Collection Blu-ray - £20ish
Gargantia: The Complete Series Blu-ray - £28ish
Hunter X Hunter: Volume 1 (Episodes 1-13) Blu-ray - £15ish
Moribito - Complete Series Blu-ray - £20ish

Most Viz titles are reduced atm so bought these before they go back up in price.

I also went ahead and bought some Viz Media sets from Wow HD
Hunter X Hunter Volume 1 Blu Ray
£15.35
Moribito Blu Ray £20.44

Still waiting for Bleach Set 2 Blu Ray to go down in price.

Back