The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Got My Hero Academia USA Standard Edition off ebay for £23.50.

Where'd you get Tokyo Ravens Part 1 from? I also ordered Part 2 in the Amazon price glitch.

Wowhd they still have the CE in stock and is £37. It's always been an expensive show but that's the cheapest I've seen it new. Has your copy of part 2 shipped yet?

Wowhd they still have the CE in stock and is £37. It's always been an expensive show but that's the cheapest I've seen it new. Has your copy of part 2 shipped yet?

That's not too bad i guess since we got Part 2 cheap, i'll place an order on my next payday. My Part 2 hasn't shipped yet, says i should ship on May 27, i think that's mainly down to my order being a 13 item inc Barakamon which has status of being in stock in 1-3 weeks.

Yeah it's been that price on there for a while, I was lucky to get it on eBay for £28
Gutted I didn't get part 2 during the glitch

Picked up the My Hero Academia CE as I saw it was down to £54.99 on Amazon, which tbh is still more than I wanted to be paying for it but I had £50 vouchers so meh, whatever.

ordered from wordery & bookdepository
The Case Study of Vanitas vol 2
Karneval (omnibus) vol 7
Ten Count (yaoi) vol 4
Baccano (LN) vol 4
Kuroko's Basketball (omnibus) vol 5
The World's Greatest First Love (yaoi) vol 6

after watching the Fairy Tail movie last night. I've decided to play catchup with my FT BD collections.

So to that end I've ordered from Amazon UK through their global store Fairy Tail Collection 6 BD

91GjwUbdOGL._SL1500_.jpg

A few orders I placed a couple days ago:

W0H5xr9l.jpg

Black Butler: Complete Season 1 (Anime Classics) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
Remember this? Well if you do here's a bit of an explanation - I ordered the set through Amazon but it never left the country so it was sent back to Amazon and I was sent a refund, then it went out of stock. Rightstuf had some more in stock thankfully so I ordered it from there (this is the second time I had to do this sort of thing as Amazon also screwed me over with Sekirei). What's even more annoying is that Amazon actually got more stock in the end, then again Rightstuf protects their packages better than Amazon so I guess I paid more for a better condition. Due to Rightstuf shipping I will have to remain at my flat until it arrives before I move back home.

Tokyo_Marble_Chocolate_open_PO_1024x1024.jpg

Tokyo Marble Chocolate (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
The two episode OVA from the director of Psycho Pass Naoyoshi Shiotani and Production I.G was on the Early Bird deal earlier in the week. I was curious about the title ever since it was licensed so I decided to pick it up. The art looks really nice as well. In fact both this and Persona 3 Falling Down have dispatched so I'll receive it on Monday.

Light novels galore:
Rokka volume 1
Konosuba volume 2
The Devil is a Part Timer volume 7
Pleasantly surprised to get to the till and find out they were in the manga 3 for 2 offer. When I've bought novels in Forbidden Planet before they haven't been included,

And manga:
Yona of the Dawn v05
Haikyuu v09
So Cute It Hurts v11-12. 12 is shrinkwrapped and rated M for some reason.
The Demon Prince of Momochi House v08
The Water Dragon's Bride v01

Pre-Ordered -
Your Name & A Silent Voice

Really looking forward to seeing these films. I refuse to watch some 420p streaming sub. It's going to have to be Blu-ray all the way for my first viewing.

found a little trove of anime today. Was put onto a collecters store and went to see what they have.

Picked up V iolence Jack (manga collection) for £2.50 and Golgo 13 Queen Bee for £4.00.
Not epic titles but for the money, pretty good bargins.

So, because I bought the US LE part 1 of Robotics;Notes from DragonBlaze on here, I decided I also need the US part 2 as well, because I'm a crazy person. Second Spin were selling used copies for about $20, so I took a chance (praying to the gods of anime it comes with the slipcover) and bought one for a grand total of around £18 shipped. Next cheapest I'm aware of is just shy of £34 new from WowHD.

For those that have experience with Second Spin (I know some people here have bought from them before), how long does it realistically take for stuff to arrive? The shipping option stated "2-5 weeks", but it'd be nice to know what it tends to be in actuality.

Overlord Vol 4 from Wordery . Amazon had a delivery time of 1-2 months:eek:.

Just did the same, I'm trusting you on Wodery being a decent sort, Hardback books are such a pain with their covers being easily damaged. Normally I'd pick it up from UP1 as their price is lower but it's a large item so postage adds up to more than most Amazon sellers.

Ordered from Wordery:
The Seven Deadly Sins vols 19 & 20
The Seven Deadly Sins: Seven Scars They Left Behind (LN)
Welcome to the Ballroom vol 5

Back