The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Discussion in 'General Anime Chit-Chat' started by Suiseiseki, Jun 1, 2005.

1. HWR

HWR Vampire Ninja

Musicmagpie have never let me down thus far, and they provided the UPC which matched the LE so I'll hope for the best ;)

2. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

Sounds like you have has better luck than me. Don't ever pre order anything through them, I had an absolute shambles with my Claymore set.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  3. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Pokémon Master

I bought my copy of Gunbuster from the MusicMagpie eBay store and it turned up in pretty good condition, booklet and all (it was the US set), I also preordered the Durarara!!x2 BD directly from their site and while it took them like a week after release to bother sending it, it also arrived fine. Anecdotal evidence of course as it does sound like your mileage will very much vary.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    HWR likes this.
  4. st_owly

st_owly Guild Member

Took part in the Redditgifts anime and manga exchange and was given the first 5 volumes of the Claymore manga, which arrived at the weekend.

Rena Ryuugu likes this.
  5. Ian Wolf

Ian Wolf Baka Ranger AUKN Staff

Dead Leaves
    RG Veda Omnibus 2
    Complex Age Vol. 3.
    Real Account Vol. 3.

6. Azar

Azar Kiznaiver

Orange Collection 2
    Prison School Vol. 1
    The Ancient Magus' Bride Vol. 1

7. PilibO

PilibO Student Council President

I'm hoping that everything will work out ok (fingers crossed) but I think I've just been able to get Fairy Tail volumes 8-17 (Blu-rays- without covers) for a very good price!

8. Blaize

Blaize Adventurer

eBay?

PilibO likes this.
  9. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

Saw those on ebay too, was tempted but no covers was a killer for me and with my new FuniNow sub I've decided to just watch all of Fairy Tail on there.

PilibO likes this.
  10. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Stand User

Stocked up on some Viz April Sale manga volumes before it expires at the end of the day. Would have grabbed more but want to save cash for Kodansha's Sale which I've yet to splurge on.

Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, Volume 2
    My Hero Academia, Volumes 4 - 5
    Nisekoi: False Love, Volumes 10 - 11

11. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

Psycho Pass Season 2 - Got it from Zavvi while it at a reasonable price £33.99 I know its been a bit cheaper but its still an acceptable price. Hoping to pick up Owarimonogatari pt 2 later this month but will depend on my cash flow.

12. Alex93

Alex93 Kiznaiver

20170411_154736.jpg Got my hands on these for a absolute bargain. Praise jesus.

Blaize likes this.
  13. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Vampire Ninja

Are you the person who got Bakemonogatari, and Nisemonogatari for £120 from ebay? If so you got a bargin.

14. Alex93

Alex93 Kiznaiver

Got it for 110 - are you the person who sold it to me =o

15. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Vampire Ninja

na. I was told about it after I won Neko White, Black and Kabuki from that person that I missed Bake and Nise

16. Alex93

Alex93 Kiznaiver

Yeah I pretty much nabbed it instantly as it was quite the bargain. Those 3 were going for like £15 right? Thats so cheap as well >< lucky us i guess.

17. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Vampire Ninja

Neko white ended at 26, neko black ended at 23 and Kabuki ended at 15

18. Alex93

Alex93 Kiznaiver

Your probably looking at 45 each new so thats awesome savings nonetheless.

19. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Vampire Ninja

not as awesome as your savings. Nise new is like £120 and I imagine a similar price for Bake

20. Ian Wolf

Ian Wolf Baka Ranger AUKN Staff

Complex Age, Vol. 4.