The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

495739743_Rage_of_Bahamut_ltd_ed_copy_grande.jpg

Rage of Bahamut: Genesis: Complete Series (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray]
- £29.99
Anime Limited's weekend sale ends today so I wanted to pickup this particular show. £30 is a solid deal for an LE that's not only out of print in North America but tends to be always £45 whenever you go especially at MCM.

Ugh the one search I didn't think to bookmark on eBay and it goes for that cheap, wanna cry. still I do love finding absolute steals on eBay, it's the best feeling of satisfaction :D

Ugh the one search I didn't think to bookmark on eBay and it goes for that cheap, wanna cry. still I do love finding absolute steals on eBay, it's the best feeling of satisfaction :D

I hope you manage to find yourself a copy. I just stumbled across it when looking for something else so got pretty lucky!

I hope you manage to find yourself a copy. I just stumbled across it when looking for something else so got pretty lucky!
I can get it for £37 new but I'll keep an eye out for anything cheaper- doubt I'm gonna match that £7 though ;):oops:

Just finished this series, it's one of the most effective manga I've ever read, tore me apart emotionally and mentally. Enjoy!;)

I pretty much own everything that was translated so far, from Asano, he never disappointed me so far.

I sure will be enjoying it when it eventually arrives, thanks!

Well that turned out to be a more expensive trip than I thought it would be.

I went into town to get a couple more Ghibli films from HMV 2 for £25, both to fill gaps in my collection so far. Ocean Waves being new out and My Neighbours the Yamadas, which is my least favourite, that I had left out for the time being.
DSC_0095.JPG

Whilst there I spotted this:
DSC_0096.JPG

Then it was on to Forbidden Planet to pick up some manga at 3 for 2:
DSC_0097.JPG

Whilst there I spotted these guys:
DSC_0098.JPG

Then on the way to CEX, which is in a shopping centre that I haven't been in for years I spotted this place: Dao Way It's a shop full of anime stuff, bar the anime itself! Plus some other Japanese and Chinese stuff. I brought:
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG

Luckily for my wallet CEXs selection was rubbish, including a used copy of the Deathnote DVD collection for more than I saw in HMV new!

Last edited:
Trying to catch up on some of series I'm behind on.

Ordered:
- Hunter x Hunter 33 (completely missed this volume release, no wonder I did tho..)
- Citrus 5 (6 seems to be almost out, but I will order it later)
- Haganai 13 & 14

Back