The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Amazon.com:
Infinite Stratos 2 Premium Edition Blu-ray

Got this from Rightstuf as a damaged item but if it's anything like the damage on Amagi & Danmachi the damage should be minor. I did want to wait for a standard edition but doesn't seem there will be so got this since it was just under £50.

WOWHD:
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc Movie Collection Blu-ray - £20ish
Gargantia: The Complete Series Blu-ray - £28ish
Hunter X Hunter: Volume 1 (Episodes 1-13) Blu-ray - £15ish
Moribito - Complete Series Blu-ray - £20ish

Most Viz titles are reduced atm so bought these before they go back up in price.

HWR

Soul Reaper
I also went ahead and bought some Viz Media sets from Wow HD
Hunter X Hunter Volume 1 Blu Ray
£15.35
Moribito Blu Ray £20.44

Still waiting for Bleach Set 2 Blu Ray to go down in price.

Joe

Straw Hat Pirate
Overlord Collector's Edition
Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju vol. 1
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun vol. 7
Interviews with Monster Girls vol. 2

NormanicGrav

Grand Grav Dreaming
It's happening folks, the greatest show in the history of anime has been ordered (for me that is).

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Complete Collection (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
The reason it's taken this long for me to pre-order this series was because I wasn't sure when exactly I would end up on holiday. Now I know the exact date and that means I can order this series without hassle, however I left it this late. The General Election has now started to damage the pound which is no surprise because the Tories failed to win the Majority in the estimations (which is good news). WOW I've heard has been very good so far so I wanted to give them another shot for the Sentai LEs, starting with Monster Musume. I may end up doing another Sentai LE order but it's to be determined as I'm very limited on funds.

Monster Musume is one of my favourite shows in recent years because it's just amazing (for me that is). The LE could have been better honestly, but I do appreciate Sentai delaying the release just to acquire the OVAs, because if the series got released earlier we would have missed out on one, if not both, of them. £83 is the price I paid and it's just a little bit cheaper than Amazon US.

It's happening folks, the greatest show in the history of anime has been ordered (for me that is).

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Complete Collection (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
The reason it's taken this long for me to pre-order this series was because I wasn't sure when exactly I would end up on holiday. Now I know the exact date and that means I can order this series without hassle, however I left it this late. The General Election has now started to damage the pound which is no surprise because the Tories failed to win the Majority in the estimations (which is good news). WOW I've heard has been very good so far so I wanted to give them another shot for the Sentai LEs, starting with Monster Musume. I may end up doing another Sentai LE order but it's to be determined as I'm very limited on funds.

Monster Musume is one of my favourite shows in recent years because it's just amazing (for me that is). The LE could have been better honestly, but I do appreciate Sentai delaying the release just to acquire the OVAs, because if the series got released earlier we would have missed out on one, if not both, of them. £83 is the price I paid and it's just a little bit cheaper than Amazon US.
Looking forward to the unboxing on your blog