The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

tracking down old series and bought

Magic Knight Reyearth Ova
Landlock
Vampire Princess Miyu
Gad Guard Volume 1 - completed this series now :)
Dai Guard Volume 3. 1 doen 5 to go lol

I have avoided buying Anime for a while now due to time

Last Manga was Netsuzou Trap Vol. 3, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness and After Hours Vol.1

First photo watched
Anime I've watched this week

Second photo I still need to watch

List of anime I am waiting for

Getter Robo Armageddon
Shining Tears X Wind
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They? Blu ray Australia
Samurai Troopers
Mazinger Edition z the Impact
Non Non Biyori Blu ray
Gingitsune Blu ray
Black Butler Book of Murder Ova Blu ray Australia
Snow White With The Red Hair season 1-2

Attachments

• 20170820_220926.jpg
    20170820_220926.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170820_221243.jpg
    20170820_221243.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 10
I'm guessing a UE set similar to the Ultimate BD set FUNi put out.

Manga have the rights to Season 2 and the movie. Unless they can wrangle it like Baccano and get some sort of BD only licence from Japan, they'd have to wait for Manga's licence to run out to do that. That's the big hold up at the minute, as they can't copy the US Funimation discs due to the fact they're in Chronological order, mixing S1 and S2 episodes on the same discs.

Today i got Divergence Eve Volume 3 (complete) and Dai Guard Volume 4.
This makes the 6th ADV release i've completed tracking down after Final Fantasy Unlimited, GetBackers, Guyver, Rune Soldier, Gad Guard.

Hopefully make Dai Guard the 7th after i get volume 1 and 2.

IGWIe5km.jpg

Space Dandy: Season 2 (Standard Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
Been a while since I bought any anime. Amazon US reduced a number of Funimation sets and Space Dandy Season 2 was among them, which is perfect timing as Funimation are releasing a complete set (which means the original Season sets won't get reprinted). Space Dandy Season 2 is also currently the last part-type set I needed in my collection (the other is ERASED but it's not out for a long time).

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 & 2 on Blu-Ray.
It doesn't seem like I can get Disappearance on Blu-Ray though. US is region locked, UK has DVD only because
In the case of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Madman and Manga made a deal with Bandai to access the US Blu-ray replication master. “We got the Blu-ray from Bandai, which had been tested and QC’d (assessed on quality control) on American PS3s. When Madman QC’d it, that was fine, because most of the PS3s in Australia are American ones. But it didn’t work on a European PlayStation! We’d already invested a sizeable sum of money on the authoring for the Blu-ray and we were suddenly put in a position where we had to re-author it again from scratch at three times our initial cost. It was a terrible situation to be in and a painful decision had to be made. Authoring Blu-ray is time consuming, costly and very, very complicated.”
and even though blu-ray.com has a Madman version they only have DVDs on their site.

Back