The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

GolGotha said:
I know, it's fine.

I'm just curious as to how thick it'll be, as I find the larger volumes, like Evangelion, to be too big. But I think the original release for Manga were fairly thin, so it may work out okay.

Well it's a VIZBIG, 2-in-1 and has the dimensions 8.3 x 5.8 x 1.3 inches (info via Amazon US), it's the same size as Tenjo Tenge.

2nd hand DVD shop near me had a cheap but genuine copy of the Hong Kong release of Origin: Spirits of the Past. I know it's not the best movie in the world, but the release is nice and it has English subtitles.

2 of the worst possible things for my wallet happened at once yesterday. My student loan came in, and I went to Newcastle. Thus:

His Favourite 5
Ranma 1/2 Omnibus 1
Missions of Love 7
07-Ghost 9
Phantom Thief Jeanne 1
Skip Beat Omnibus 7

A Figuarts Zero Kuroko (no Basket) figure
3 Kuroko no Basket One-Coin figures.
A mini Rock Bison figure
A Fire Emblem keychain
A be: smile figure of the Professor from Tiger and Bunny

Birthday presents from my friends:
3 Hakuouki One-Coin figures

Amazon UK:
Berserk ~ The entirety of the Black Swordsman arc - Volumes 1, 2 & 3
Higurashi: When They Cry ~ Curse Killing arc - Volume 6

United Publications UK:
Higurashi: When They Cry ~ Curse Killing arc - Volume 5

Naruto Unleashed Season 5 part 2
Naruto Unleashed Season 6 part 1
Naruto Shippuden Complete Season 1

Loving Naruto, gonna skip the filler from the first part though (I have a few weeks until I get to SHippuden so I might change my mind and give the filler a chance)

07-Ghost Volume 9
Black Cat Volume 2 (for my sister)

Pandora Hearts Special Edition Volume 22 with Drama CD (Japanese) sooooo excited for this >.< Junko Minagawa <3 also voices for characters that never made it into the anime Lacie and Levi

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Metal Panic Season 1 & 2 Blu-ray both for £25 free postage pretty good deal considering season 1 on UP1 is £28 without postage

Also have a sealed Full metal panic second raid blu ray sealed ordered which i can not cancel and will sell it for the price i bought it £16 free postage when it arrives message me if your interested.

Rightstuf:
Strike Witches - Season 1 - Original release: Standard Blu-ray/DVD
Strike Witches - Season 2 - Original release: Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD (Artbox to fit Season 1)

I was debating whether I should get the SAVE for Season 1 but I would honestly like to have a reversible cover with other characters for the artbox so I chosen the expensive route. UP1 delisted the original items so that was annoying.

With Got Anime I'm spending about £60 overall.

Anime:
Naruto Unleashed Series 6
One Piece Collection 9
One Piece Strong World Blu Ray (AU)

Manga:
Fairy Tail Volume 36
One Piece Volume 1-10
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Volume 1,4,5,6,8,9 (Now have the complete set)

Back