The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Mangaranga said:
lelouchnarukami said:
I received Psycho-Pass Part 1 (Funimation BD/DVD Combo Pack) & Kimi ni Todoke - Volume 2 Premium Edition (NIS America) - pictures will be uploaded into another thread tomorrow.

UP1 messed up on my order though, has this ever happened to any of you guys?

I ordered Guilty Crown Part 2 on Blu-Ray - got it on DVD (simple mistake, I can see that happening to anyone.)

I also ordered Psycho-Pass Part 2 and received Robotics;Notes Part 2. o_O

Phoned them this morning and they said to send the product back to them (and they'll refund postage), so I'm happy with the customer service.
I've actually had this happen twice to me. The first time I ordered the Disappearance of Haruhi AUS BD and recieved Cardcaptor Sakura Set 1, and more recently I received the more expensive Kamisama Kiss Goddess Edition instead of K Limited Edition. Although I wanted Kamisama Kiss I sent it back for K and ordered the Standard Edition instead. I've also had an item omitted from an order despite the slip stating it was there and a damaged artbox once each, yet in every circumstance the guys at UP1 have sorted things out/exchanged items very quickly, so I can't exactly fault them. Accidents happen sometimes.

I've had a few manga mixups before, I remember receiving 2 volumes of Gundam Seed when I'd ordered Gundam Seed Destiny (worse thing was I'd ordered 3&4 and they sent 2&3, so it wasn't just a title mix up). All resolved without issue, though I do feel they under refund on postage by a small amount, possibly because they get a discount when posting and the general public don't.

-

Today I received

Nekomonogatari Black - Tempted to either jump this to the head of the queue or perhaps save it.
Mariaholic: Alive BD

Rosencrantz said:
Mangaranga said:
lelouchnarukami said:
I received Psycho-Pass Part 1 (Funimation BD/DVD Combo Pack) & Kimi ni Todoke - Volume 2 Premium Edition (NIS America) - pictures will be uploaded into another thread tomorrow.

I ordered Guilty Crown Part 2 on Blu-Ray - got it on DVD (simple mistake, I can see that happening to anyone.)

Phoned them this morning and they said to send the product back to them (and they'll refund postage), so I'm happy with the customer service.
I've actually had this happen twice to me. The first time I ordered the Disappearance of Haruhi AUS BD and recieved Cardcaptor Sakura Set 1, and more recently I received the more expensive Kamisama Kiss Goddess Edition instead of K Limited Edition. Although I wanted Kamisama Kiss I sent it back for K and ordered the Standard Edition instead. I've also had an item omitted from an order despite the slip stating it was there and a damaged artbox once each, yet in every circumstance the guys at UP1 have sorted things out/exchanged items very quickly, so I can't exactly fault them. Accidents happen sometimes.

I've had a few manga mixups before, I remember receiving 2 volumes of Gundam Seed when I'd ordered Gundam Seed Destiny (worse thing was I'd ordered 3&4 and they sent 2&3, so it wasn't just a title mix up). All resolved without issue, though I do feel they under refund on postage by a small amount, possibly because they get a discount when posting and the general public don't.

-

Today I received

Nekomonogatari Black - Tempted to either jump this to the head of the queue or perhaps save it.
Mariaholic: Alive BD

The refund of posting was fine for me. I sent it by Special Delivery which cost £7.15 - they refunded £7.16... so yeah, no problems there. :)

Bought today in Space Centre:
Tenjo Tenge - VIZ Signature 2-in-1 Uncut Edition Volume 1
Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning - Limited Edition Combo Pack (BD/DVD) UK

lelouchnarukami said:

It's happened three times to me. The first time was about 2 years ago in July when I ordered Welcome To The Space Show on Blu-Ray and they sent me the DVD, then last year in July I ordered the US release of UN-GO and they sent me the UK (KAZE's) release instead, and about 2 weeks later I ordered Steins Gate Part 1 on Blu-Ray and received the DVD. Each time UP1 were quick to sort things out and send the correct items.

Kickstarter:
Patema Inverted: Ultimate Edition - Blu-ray/DVD UK Combo Pack - £40 tier

Sorry, technical issue. That went out in the wrong way :|

Last edited by a moderator:
NormanicGrav said:
Also in the previous kickstarter (Mai Mai Miracle), I mentioned I donated $55 for the Collector's Edition set, well [PLOT TWIST] I actually went for the $130 set which includes the artbook, just saying since I didn't mention it ...until now.
Holy moly, I think my world has been turned upside down by this news.

In terms of purchases today I went for the £75 tier on the Patema Kickstarter and also pre-orderded the CCS BD set from UP1.

Back